YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
C

Can u make the translation already for me please?? I still don't get it
Download this , this is my file of the game it has all the scenes and they are translated you just download it and extract and run the one called GAME doble click it or right click it and execute as administraitor happy fapping xD

Dec 24, 2020
Download this , this is my file of the game it has all the scenes and they are translated you just download it and extract and run the one called GAME doble click it or right click it and execute as administraitor happy fapping xD
It didn't work I tried it only show 1 white blank I already wait like 30 minutes still white blank

Reactions: Linsss

LucasTheOnion

Aug 10, 2018
Hello, I'm playing this game on Linux with the use of the Linux mv tool. however the game saves outside of it so when I want to change options other than language or wanna save the game I get this screen. Any way I can fix this?
1615268253962.png

Reactions: Remplier

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Is there any other games where you can fuck defeated enemies continuesly, but they're still alive and you can defeat them again later to fuck them again, not even special enemies but lust fodder\normal ones that you just walk into full speed.
If not, welp this is the only one available right now.

Reactions: Jacob Kururugi

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
So let me see if I understand the guide right: To rape girld they need to be captures?
Sadly I already killed the boss and alll zombies are dead so I guess no rape scene for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Froschkönig27

Wizard Lizard

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks man i couldnt get patch but with this i can still play.

Reactions: AAsaaft
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes