the66's Android Port Requests

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i'm sorry but i'm not interested in trying to fit the obviously larger content on small screen devices into your hardcoded menu backgrounds.
i'm sure somebody makes a one-click-port that uses the pc ui settings, although then nobody can read shit.
btw you should check your history screen, it doesn't fit even in the pc version.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
i'm sorry but i'm not interested in trying to fit the obviously larger content on small screen devices into your hardcoded menu backgrounds.
i'm sure somebody makes a one-click-port that uses the pc ui settings, although then nobody can read shit.
btw you should check your history screen, it doesn't fit even in the pc version.
Thank you for your response. I'm not technically savvy so I don't know what you mean by "history screen". My game doesn't currently present a history screen option.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thank you for your response. I'm not technically savvy so I don't know what you mean by "history screen". My game doesn't currently present a history screen option.
this one...

24.png 27.png

incidentally, these images, when used appropriately on a 24" or 27" monitor, are what you get when using the normal large screen settings on a small, average 6.5" phone screen.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
this one...

View attachment 1773752 View attachment 1773753

incidentally, these images, when used appropriately on a 24" or 27" monitor, are what you get when using the normal large screen settings on a small, average 6.5" phone screen.
Thank you for informing me of this. Somebody helped me with the menu screens and made the History screen unavailable so this never came to my attention.

Last edited:

Greggrulzokidoki

Nov 26, 2020
I honestly do not know if this thread is active, but can you please port "Captive Market ~Trapped Elven officers~"

Can't post link because this is my first post)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote