3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EscapesMe

Uploader
Mar 8, 2019
cover.jpg

Overview:
THEg is an third-person action-adventure bondage game taking place in a fictive dystopian world set in the current time in a small city.

An economic crysis will make the biggest companies enforce new laws against public opinion to force people into work to pay their debts.
The government decided to do an experiment in a few small cities to monitor how effective it would be. Naturally your city is one of the first ones.
These laws were blurry enough to allow a new kind of businesses to appear. You start right after the annoucement of these laws.​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-04
Release Date: 2024-09-25
Developer: nargacu83 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

What to expect:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Those complaining about no sexual content, you can mute the tag you know, so you don't see it? Also Sexual content is planned for the future I believe from Dev blog posts.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Is it really so hard to spend five minutes putting in a Y-axis reversal? Totally unplayable.

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
Not bad for a base version compared to other similar games. Might want to increase the interaction zone of items and the opponents. Did notice at times interaction can be a little off if your character is not directly facing the item/person. The other problem I noted is the removal of a gag. Could not figure out how to do that once I untied myself except pulling up the items menu. Overall not bad, look forward to what it will turn into. Sounds like you have some good options planned for the future and could be fun.

Reactions: MegaloMyDog

MellGamerGems110

Apr 9, 2023
I can't open the game, it keeps crashing whenever I tried play it. Is it just me or is someone experiencing this as well?

I don't think it's my PC, cause I can run heavy games just fine

Arkanae

May 29, 2018
It's an interesting concept, for sure, but I don't see much of an actual game or mechanics so far. Not sure what I'm supposed to do in there...

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Arkanae if you want it to be more like a game then wait for the version to get to 0.5 at the very least since currently we're at 0.1.2 so foundations are still being made/done and so it's all tech demo'y/test level stuff rather than an actual game currently.

Reactions: nargacu83
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes