3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Mar 31, 2024
Hope you guys like it even if it's only an early demo and doesn't contain much! ;)
What differences are you planing to make from the"Bound Town Project" ? bc it's the same style i hope you go in a different direction or add more options that the other game doesn't have. Or is the game just a few hours project planed to be abandoned ?

Last edited:
Reactions: nargacu83

nargacu83

Feb 23, 2020
What differences are you planing to make from the"Bound Town Project" ?
I understand why you would think that. It's similar for sure but you will have male characters, sex and a story divided for the two main characters. You will see soon enough.

Or is the game just a few hours project planed to be abandoned ?
Abandoned? No. This is a project i wanted to do for a long time. I constantly work on it every day.

Reactions: EntrapedInDestiny

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
Hope you guys like it even if it's only an early demo and doesn't contain much! ;)
Absolutely, like I said, I have played most if not all of the games out there of this style. I think this one is on par for the better games out there and seems like you are have some good plans for the future. Having played some of the more advanced games, you're a little ahead of the others when their first demo appearred.

Sep 28, 2017
I really like being able to move arms when bound, I just wish I could move them with my mouse because I tried grabbing an object with bound hands, but had to find JUST the right spot to stand, otherwise my hands would go too far up and out.

The thought of being trapped and doing stuff like that (reaching to get a knife to cut myself free) sounds so cool!

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I hope that what comes in time is being able to hide in lockers and stuff from enemies while bound but also enemies can place you into them or bondage restraints which are harder to escape from in the end. Although I do also wish that escaping restraints currently went a bit faster or was a bit more visually appealing as spamming WASD will get tiring eventually and I have recently started to be converted to more of an QTE pressing WASD that Didnapper 1/2 does or Femboy Survivial. Since I can see that being less likely to add to RSI.

tryhardfinder

Jun 1, 2024
I understand why you would think that. It's similar for sure but you will have male characters, sex and a story divided for the two main characters. You will see soon enough.

Abandoned? No. This is a project i wanted to do for a long time. I constantly work on it every day.
Add mummification, like npc will take the player to a Industrial wrapper and pallet wrap her like a mummy and also add self bondage for mummification, tape , rope , platic wrap , duct tape , electric tape , latex

McZerg

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, i like, the foundations looks solid, and looks as you already got a planning in your mind in the directions you will need to evolve due to mechanics and things already in place and working with a basic set of interactions. Very good starting point.
Crossing my fingers on this one.

Only, as an idea,mostly, the games i've seen going ahead and creating a good fanbase are those that allow to create addtional content and mods for it, if possible adding an option to do so (in the future) will be great.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes