VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Their Beautiful World - Divinity [v0.1.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Wellthisisinteresting

Very great unusual setting and a great characters, that I really like alot! This game does have a bit fewer pictures but I think the writing makes up for it, its perfect for the setting and really sexy(especially the family things!).

I do wish for some more pictures of the characters, but still a unique and great game, if you like reading and being immersed in games(like me)!

8,5/10 is my score for now(really hoping for more of this later, if they start working on it again.)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Catwashere

Another really great game an yes it is still in the early stages so my review can change later on.
    The story and lore are amazing along with the characters the only issue is i wish the sex scenes were animated or at least showed more vagina an ass shots.
    I also had to start the game over since i did not use the mod and patch.

Art/renders 9/10
    Story 9.5/10
    Characters 9/10
    Sex 6.5/10
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Guygee

I don't want to gush but I find the environment of this game to be quite exceptionally beautiful and a wonderful place in which to spend time. As a former classical scholar I can't help wishing rather wistfully that Atlantis (Thera/Santorini) had been something like this in its heyday before the eruption.

Gorgeous images, fascinating story, well-fleshed characters, interesting "quest", what's not to love? Enjoy it, I do! Yes I'm hoping for an enhanced relationship in future updates with both the lovely Livia and Josephine (love redheads!) but it's early days yet. Dev please prioritise this game, it deserves it!