• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Ren'Py - Therapy [Part 4.3.1] [roxorxl]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Peri3481

This is a gem if degradation, bimbofication, submission and mind control get you going. It's a straight VN, no choices.

The premise: a female psychologist corrupts a family (mostly women) and their friends with hypnosis. The fulfilment takes little time to get to the point: the pace is steady, rapid and continuous. The renders are quite basic like the dialogue, but they do the job. The kink is that everyone concerned embraces their corruption.

There isn't an MC in the usual sense, though the player could imagine themselves as the psychologist, or perhaps Lisa, the most dominant family member. There's a lot of content, the dev updates regularly with substantial chapters, and the plot moves on.

If males being controlled and sissified is a no-no, don't bother. Otherwise, highly recommended.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Grimmzzz1

I am good with Kinetic Novels as I have read many on this website, but my issue with this one is just too many. The corruption and Mind control is just too simple. It's similar to something a 10 year old kid would come up with in his head. The graphics are not the best and the worst part about it is probably the entire Sissification thing, just had to Shift+Del this entire garbage as soon as that started.

The 2 rating I have was only because I felt like Part 1 was something good, but it goes real downhill from there.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

PantsRats

A visual novel with a sole focus on hypnotism as a corruption method. The problem is, the game does little more than say "Look, the girl is being hypnotized over and over, and now she's a slut." There's no journey, there's no real corruption, there's no character development. With zero choices, it's barely even a game.

At least chapter one showcases poor story progression and writing, no choices, mediocre renders, it's just boring.
    I was tempted to leave a second star on here because some of the renders they advertise look better than the ones I saw, but they must come in later chapters. I was too bored and annoyed to even hold skip through the game to get to them.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

chpcool38

The storyline isnt the most complicated, the graphics isnt the best, the logic isnt flawless, but the combination of these and the fact that this game has a ton of content makes this game a true masterpiece, thanks for making this.

I am going to support this dev.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

groonan28

For starters this is not a game, is a visual novel with lot of text , something that some people may enjoy and that is not bad , is all about tastes and preferences, nothing against it but is has cero gameplay and that is something that should be mentioned . The visual novel is all about corruption which is a fetish that also many may enjoy , it takes its time for corruption and is well implemented, the main problem with the game ,and this is very impoirtant, is that the game touch all sex orientations without warning, something that not all enjoy and not getting in tastes here, i say problem because the game implement suddenly trans and homosexual sex like i said without warning . For those that enjoy that orientation is ok, enjoy it, but for the ones that does not like trans and homosexual orientation among men and/or women i dont recomend this visual novel. not judgin but for those who want to check the game derserves the warning of what this is about.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Hubs_in_hose

Review for version 3.3

This is a rather good VN, The graphics are OK, some of them seem off and a bit annoying. However, the story keeps progressing. I've found it enjoyable so far and want to see more.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Remo007

The game is very good
    It needs more attention
    the game is so underrated
    The character development is very good
    costumes are top notch
    animations are very good
    The locations and the story is pretty well though
    eagerly waiting for more updates
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ggg1

Good little hypno game, plenty of fap, no stat build and stuff.
    Feels a bit fast though, could use more scenes with the character at any of the stages instead of a daily rush.
    But overall it's a feel good game, any doubts that the character has towards what is happening to her are easy peasy fun, nothing to induce guilt or second thoughts :)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Miz0

Game Version 2.4
    This is a delicious fanfiction story that is heavy on the mind control. There is a definite sense of malice towards the characters and the intent is to totally dehumanize them.

What is great is that at no point in the story do you feel the author injecting themselves into it. The 'villain' is completely lacking in exposition for motivation or backstory, so the player focus is entirely on the 'fall' of the characters.

This review is 5 stars due to the great work of osmcuser132 who has been releasing Ren'py versions. Without it, this would be a 3 as the other engine is a huge distraction from the experience.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

I love hypnosis stuff. And I love freeuse. This game has both of those things, which I am happy about. Something about the pacing though... it feels weirdly fast. Don't get me wrong, I'm not big on slow-burns and I like that it gets to the action, but it feels like its trying to show that 'this isn't normal' while also normalizing it, others react shocked and then are instantly ok, fans don't seem to care about the changes, there's no inner struggle or analysis that makes some of the corruption and mind breaks delicious, or humiliation of those around, or... Its fine. Its a fine game. The art is ok. Its just not 'great'.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

k2ren

version: part 2.2

this is around 3,5-4

the graphics are acceptable. on some pictures it looks very good but most of the time models are meh. average. idk what's the model engine, probably honey select. problem with it is that sex scenes are really limited. handjob and dick going into holes look extremely unnatural. (like fingers dont even touch the dick) and the movements are mostly the same.

having said that imo some scenes are still fappable so that's why it's better than 3.

the premise is great. a psychologist woman turns the innocent victims into sex crazed cash cows.(or prostitutes). but i think it's not done well. sure the "therapy" and hypnosis seems real, not done by "magic". but the possibilities are not really explored imo. the therapist dont seem to use them for sexual relief, just a powerplay for her (except one scene later when she is already a gigaslut)

"incest" by now is still not really in, the sister is only starting to get corrupted. some light touching due to yoga and showing her the moves, but nothing explicit.

and by the time you get there imo it gets boring.

but still there are many sex scenes since MC (Lisa) is sex hungry. but it lost its eroticism touch imo. at least for me. the photography scenes early-mid were interesting but again not fully explored, but maybe it's an engine limitation that you cannot make a lot of movements with it needed to do those scenes. the club have some hot scenes too but even there the graphic is meh.

all in all i would feel to give it a 3 but it just feels wrong giving it a 3 since it's still fappable. honestly i can see some people even giving it a 2 with good conscience. but anyway i think 4 is deserved too because it's a bit unique, but im sure not gonna follow new patches anymore. (maybe check it back after a year+ or so but unlikely)

Renpy version contains part1 too. you should probably use that cuz the other engine is laggy/slow in a lot of places, and dont even load new scenes sometimes only the dialogue unless you wait a lot. although the renpy loses some of the feeling, idk why, maybe it's the lack of music.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

zul8

excellent game for those who look for mind control. I really liked it and waiting for more and knowing what will happen to the other characters! Graphics are good and there is animatio. I just hope it will end with surgery, big boobs and more kinky stuff. I liked the oinkkk stuff and the clothes are super sexy! thanks
  13. 4.00 star(s)

DirtyDiamond

It needs more bdsm content given the games theme! That's my only complain. I like the art and the topic is particularly hot in my opinion. Sometimes I wish the progress was a bit slower and over a lower flame because that's the hottest part imo, but overall recommended
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Marcmad

I think it's a nice game if you like slutification and hypnosis. The girl is cute and she wear a lot of different clothing which is a nice touch.

Sadly I think the corruption is a bit to fast, we don't really get to enjoy the process but it's still fun to watch.

To finish, I think this is good for a part one and the part two could only be better.

p.s: Dear Dev, Girl on Girl is always nice and there are never too many.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

corruptionman86

The game promises. The renders are not very good (it needs a lot more antialiasing, but if the creator doesn't have a powerful PC, I imagine that he won't be able to offer higher quality images).
    The story is mediocre to bad, but it's entertaining, it has what I like, which is the corruption of the girls.
    The worst by far is the game engine. The switch to Renpy is necessary. I had to restart the game several times because it would hang on some animation.

This review is made with google translator.