Unity Completed There’s a Weird Noise Coming from the Mens’ Toilet [Final] [Kosya]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If you busted her in the bathroom why the fuck are you playing Paper Rock Scissors with her? Sounds too stupid to even want to play.

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
Does anyone here know how to work the de-censor tool for unity if the censoring isn't baked in?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
If you busted her in the bathroom why the fuck are you playing Paper Rock Scissors with her? Sounds too stupid to even want to play.
You don't even have to win more than once for different positions or nut inside. Just once for an all-you-can-fuck Not-Lumine.

Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
god, what is it with mega links and needing decryption keys now, mega is becoming unusable lately for me because of that :/

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
I seem to be having a serious graphical glitch? I just see purple silhouettes of the figures, instead of any actual people like it shows in the preview images on here; has anyone else run into and hopefully solved any sort of similar issue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Bruh...

Author really ripped off genshin but called her Mesugaki XD
The artstyle looks so generic that I almost thought it’s AI, but no, the artist is just that boring.

But whether it’s AI or not, I find it especially funny that the author tries to pass off the main girl as someone named “Mesugaki”, than the female player stand-in of a giant Chinese gacha game as it is.
View attachment 3211482
Admittedly I wouldn’t be against it if they’re honest with their ripoff, but they didn’t even change the hairstyle.
I dont remember Mesugaki acting like a slut and bratty in Gensh*n *mpact. This must be her alter ego or something
So here's the thing: "Mesugaki" メスガキ is a normal Japanese slang word, and has been in use for at least several decades.

It's a common derogatory term meaning a "little bitch", and it comes from the combination of these two words:
- "Mesu" is the technical word for a female animal. When used for humans, it has all the insulting implications of "bitch". When combined with the word for pig you get the lovely "mesubuta" i.e. "you fucking dirty sow"
- "Gaki" is a generic impolite term for a young person, normally junior high age or lower, and implies that they are annoying or trying to play above their station in the ladder of maturity.

If an inexplicably popular shitty chinese/japanese game which appeared less than 3 years ago happened to use an insulting word for one of the characters, that's entirely irrelevant to the origin of the name.

I won't comment on the dev's choice to use the name in this specific game because it looks kinda trash.

Consider yourselves educated.

Last edited:

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
To be fair, Genshin pretty much always calls her Traveler, so this game calling her by a different title (Mesugaki) is completely reasonable.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

s0urcec0de

Apr 27, 2018
yes, but you're confident the censoring isn't baked in?
Unless I'm doing something wrong, the uncensoring plugins for Bepinex are not working. I tried several. So my guess is that it may be baked in and only a texture replacement may work.

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
I seem to be having a serious graphical glitch? I just see purple silhouettes of the figures, instead of any actual people like it shows in the preview images on here; has anyone else run into and hopefully solved any sort of similar issue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe get a better Pc :)))

• Angry
Reactions: jclarke
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote