VN Ren'Py Completed They'll do anything I say(OKeverything)[Part 1+DLCs] [ XU TING/XIOF]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dozey

Aug 17, 2017
What in the handholding, missionary for the sole purposes of recreation hell is going on with this. I mean I'm not gonna give this one a chance yet anyways, but usually the MC for these games is some tryhard wanna be chad.

I mean it's refreshing the first thing that happens is he doesn't get magic'd into a marvel superhero body and with a dick to his knees in the preview, but at the same time I can't for the life of me figure out who the target of this game is.

People who want to play a femboi/chad hybrid?

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Oof... trying to remember the last time I saw a game get crucified this hard, this fast... yeah, no, drawin a blank here. If even the uploader got a headache from it, I'm sure not gonna fool with it. Best of luck, dev. You'll need it.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Just because you force them to love you doesn't mean it deserves the "Romance" tag, no game that focuses on mind control deserves that tag.

Galahad28

Nov 22, 2019
I tried this game and I think that it's a waste of time. You couldn't have the opportunity to fuck the girls or.. if you try... every single choice conduct to a Bad Ending. Why did the Goddess resurect this boy? Don't download it... please...

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
The AI is not the problem, it's actually good.

The problem is that, ANY use of the "button" will give you a game over.

Kind link playing a minutes long puzzle, where, if you get a game over, you literally start it again. Just not worth anyones time

With a walkthrough a gallery mod it should be worth a look, into the AI art, but too much trouble for a badly done game, so just stay clear of it, really.

Cause that's what it's built to do: Produce the most average outcome expected for the promt. It's garbage. And producing and spreading it is pollution.
For now, its a new technology. Sooner or later it'll become really good, and people that complains about it, will start to enjoy it. Just you wait.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
The problem is that, ANY use of the "button" will give you a game over.
Welp, if you're interested I did unpacked the game files and there's only one sex scene in main game, and it's not even nude one. The DLC consists just of few terrible AI animations like above. This game is a complete waste of time and traffic.

xAsuta

Jan 11, 2021
Does anyone know of other games (that are perhaps a little further in development) with a similar premise. Where everything you do is OK/nobody questions it (basically free use)

drakerr

Jun 17, 2021
I know some people are mad because of IA, but using the rating system to protest is dumb and selfish. Now, I do not believe so much on the rating because people are mad.

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes