VN - Unity - Abandoned - Thicc Hero 4 [v0.1] [Crisisbeat]

1. 3.00 star(s)

anon280

Version: 0.1

Maybe about 7min of gameplay
    • cool story of violet being in the big hero 6 world
    • the erotic twist of them needing to be thicc is kinda cringe from a writing standpoint but everything else flows well and is hot
      • only light exhibition/stripping amongst the 4 girls
    • walls of text sometimes
    • has typos
    • decent amount of full 3dcd art
    • though the latter half is stretched
    • models look great and are original by the dev
    • their proportions suite the erotic version of their og characters
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone should rip the art if there already isn't one
    rip Honey Lemon r34 content :cry:
  2. 1.00 star(s)

kilbane

Scripting and visual errors. Poorly made dialogues and UI and a 5 minute gameplay.

Next time, spend more time developing it before posting it for public. Just a tip.

It has a lot of potential, do not let it all go to waste just rushing things up like this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Shushmo

Great models! Looking forward to next update so I can see more of Mrs. Parr and Violet. Thicker than a bowl of oatmeal those two are. Not much going on story-wise but I am sure that will pick up. Thanks Crisisbeat for the content!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Fixn

TLDR- Potential with a truckload of issues that will only compound later down the road.

0.1s get a bit more slack when they finally get released. This is no different, and i have a feeling this will stay on the radar for alot of people as time progresses. With Decent character models being the eyecatching grab for most people.

That being said, the foundation this game is on seems shaky at best. While i did say 0.1s get slack, they also are the product you can use to gage what to expect for the future.

From bricks of text that could be easily split up, to warped character images and a script that seems to RUSH to an end. Rather than build up a world and reasons for everything to happen.

Character models also need to be worked on a bit due to the strange proportions used here. With the Incredible mom needing a little less red in her life.

Renders are my biggest issue here. Script aside, even the main art on display above the overview is blurry and unfocused. This is a constant across alot of the art.

I hope only the best for this project in the future. But i have a feeling that if it continues down the path it is, the issues will compound and lead to its end.