Things are getting a little creepy...

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Okay, I get that we've all got our fetishes--and I'm no exception, but it's gotten to the point where just browsing through the new releases puts me off my appetite (well, fappetite anyway). I mean, it seems like everybody makes games where you're a half-goat/half-Ford Taurus that just graduated from Rapey Rehab Memeorial High School, and now you're hired on at your Uncle Daddy's tugjob emporium where you discover your passion for fucking legless women's shadows. Fuck, people! Kinkshaming isn't me, but some of y'all's shit looks more like a parody of fapgamery than something intended for actual forearm use. Is it just me? Or are there others out there that are cringing over this daft-ass fuckery? Still, have a nice day though.

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
world can be different. if you want to find happines - you seek it. if you are looking pages on f95 - dont be amaZed by variety of kinks

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
games where you're a half-goat/half-Ford Taurus that just graduated from Rapey Rehab Memeorial High School, and now you're hired on at your Uncle Daddy's tugjob emporium where you discover your passion for fucking legless women's shadows.
Dude, you can not say this without providing the link, or name of the title.

That's just rude!

Reactions: Dahakma

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
People tend to notice more what they dislike compared to what they like, it's easy to find comments about it all the time "there is too much of x fetish" but I will tell you the only true crime, there are too few H games with gameplay!.

That's it.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Okay, I get that we've all got our fetishes--and I'm no exception, but it's gotten to the point where just browsing through the new releases puts me off my appetite (well, fappetite anyway). I mean, it seems like everybody makes games where you're a half-goat/half-Ford Taurus that just graduated from Rapey Rehab Memeorial High School, and now you're hired on at your Uncle Daddy's tugjob emporium where you discover your passion for fucking legless women's shadows. Fuck, people! Kinkshaming isn't me, but some of y'all's shit looks more like a parody of fapgamery than something intended for actual forearm use. Is it just me? Or are there others out there that are cringing over this daft-ass fuckery? Still, have a nice day though.
This is the fzone, this place can be full of surprises.