VN Thinking of making a game based on Ciri as a witcher Plus test renders

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Hey Guys, I just started learning daz3d and I am a huge fan of the Witcher 3 game. So I was thinking to make a VN game based on Ciri as a witcher. This is my first Render of Ciri. What do you guys think? I am open to all ideas. Also since my Daz skills are not that great I would love to know how to make my Daz3d Ciri look more like Ciri from Witcher 3.
Ciri First Render.png

Below is my second render after some tweaks:
Ciri undereye no translucency-gigapixel-scale-4_00xGPU.png

Last edited:

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
it's similar enough, but the scar needs to be more long and deep...
what engine you will use?

Reactions: Kemal Ataturk

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
it's similar enough, but the scar needs to be more long and deep...
what engine you will use?
I will be using unity since I only know how to use unity. Plus I can compress the game a lot using Unity. Unfortunately, I am unable to make the Scar bigger and any help will be appreciated. :(
Image doesnt seem to load for me
Here

Last edited:
Reactions: Kemal Ataturk

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I would suggest to you making game only with simple choises, without all rpg stuff like stats, armor, weapon etc. Good option it would be putting action of game in the Novigrad or another city, near ewents knows from books or game. I woul chouse moment when Ciri have troubles with Novigrad gangs, it could involed bdsm, enf, slavery, humilation. I have a lot ideas how that could look like, so I'm intrested to help.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
I would suggest to you making game only with simple choises, without all rpg stuff like stats, armor, weapon etc. Good option it would be putting action of game in the Novigrad or another city, near ewents knows from books or game. I woul chouse moment when Ciri have troubles with Novigrad gangs, it could involed bdsm, enf, slavery, humilation. I have a lot ideas how that could look like, so I'm intrested to help.
Nice ideas mate. Actually I was thinking about ciri going from one witcher contract to another, no monster, stats, rpg stuff, simple VN where ciri will be offered choices how to deal with a situation, by violence, sex or trickery. The story is actually inspired from Goons Raid Her game.
Do you have a good gpu mate? I was saving to buy rtx3060 but unfortunately the prices are like 1000 usd in my country. So i am stuck with a gtx1050 which is of no use in daz.
Also i would love to hear your story ideas. The reason i am avoiding novigrad is because it is difficult to portray novigrad in daz. However if you have any good solution i would love to hear it

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Goons Raid Her is realy good game, and what is more important it is finished. I understand, Novigrad it could be realy hard to daz, but you can use few pictures as background without too much models. But some single hut, forest or cave sounds good too. For MC I would suggest traveling merchant, with wagon and wares, what made him necesery for Ciri. He will sell her potion, magic stuff and things what made her more corrupted. He should always wear hood which cover his face, in the beginning it will make him better for players. Of course in the beginning, MC will be weaker than Ciri, but in the end she will be depends from him :D And my personal fetish, is to Ciri lose in some fight all clothes and she will have to return to camp, complety naked and embrassed.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Goons Raid Her is realy good game, and what is more important it is finished. I understand, Novigrad it could be realy hard to daz, but you can use few pictures as background without too much models. But some single hut, forest or cave sounds good too. For MC I would suggest traveling merchant, with wagon and wares, what made him necesery for Ciri. He will sell her potion, magic stuff and things what made her more corrupted. He should always wear hood which cover his face, in the beginning it will make him better for players. Of course in the beginning, MC will be weaker than Ciri, but in the end she will be depends from him :D And my personal fetish, is to Ciri lose in some fight all clothes and she will have to return to camp, complety naked and embrassed.
Actually, that's a good idea, initially, I was thinking of a female protagonist as Ciri only, but a first-person male protagonist is a really nice idea. He would be a tavern owner and also sells food, wine and herbs. Ciri comes to his tavern to rest at night and also develops friendship with him.

I also made some changes to my Daz Ciri model. I think now it totally looks like Ciri from the game and also much improved from my initial Ciri model. Have a look and let me know what you think. :)
Ciri first.png

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
She look nice, but her breast are looking flat for me, or it is only because of her shirt. Could you add her nude version to check?

good gpu, I don't know, are you want to send me project to render? Do you have any expirence with Ren'Py engine or another one? What I heard, it isn't too hard to use. I could try to learn it, if you are okey with complety amatour.

Also, begining in the tavern sounds good to me, like in most DnD adventures XD. It could begin with Ciri getting drunk and play with MC in cards, MC could decided if he give her "special" wine or normal. And after that, made strip gwent, what in both ways lead Ciri to pass out and wake up in the morning on the MC wagon.

Last edited:

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
She look nice, but her breast are looking flat for me, or it is only because of her shirt. Could you add her nude version to check?

good gpu, I don't know, are you want to send me project to render? Do you have any expirence with Ren'Py engine or another one? What I heard, it isn't too hard to use. I could try to learn it, if you are okey with complety amatour.

Also, begining in the tavern sounds good to me, like in most DnD adventures XD. It could begin with Ciri getting drunk and play with MC in cards, MC could decided if he give her "special" wine or normal. And after that, made strip gwent, what in both ways lead Ciri to pass out and wake up in the morning on the MC wagon.
Yeah I was thinking if anyone had a good gpu I can send him/her the daz scene for rendering. I am ready to share the profit. Also I made Ciri's boobs smaller considering she had small ones in the game. Have a look and let me know what you think of it :)
Ciri Topless.png

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
You can send this render to me, I will see how my computer will handle it.
And for Ciri's breasts it looking fine, small but perky, it really suit her. Do you have script for your game or you need someone to write? I am interested if you want.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
You can send this render to me, I will see how my computer will handle it.
And for Ciri's breasts it looking fine, small but perky, it really suit her. Do you have script for your game or you need someone to write? I am interested if you want.
Unfortunately i cannot send you the files right away. I hope you understand my situation. I have spent many hours on making ciri in daz and i don't wish to share the files without any formal agreement.

Let me know what pc specs do you have. After that we can work on some agreement.

Also i have already written the script for the first chapter of the game, I will just adjust some bits of the story to add the tavern owner protagonist. I will be developing in unity. Unfortunately i don't know how to work in renpy.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
I'm curious to see what you come up with! Ciri is a good base to focus a game around too. Curious if there might be BDSM elements within it, or is it just the standard stuff? I like the BDSM stuff, but that's me, but I'd love the game either way and try to support however I can XD. Plus, if you need a writer, I'm down to help!

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Mh, a witcher game with ciri protag ?
Nothing wrong with that but im more of a guy who prefer to be play as a guy, kinda be a part of the story where I can romance or corrupt Ciri.
But it depends what your game will be like of course . In some essence a female protag would make more sense where she travels from place to place to experience different fetishes. Kinda your normal fap VN.
But if you want to make a more "deeper", story focused one where romance and such stuff plays a bigger role I would make a male MC who will follow Ciri as a companion. Could be a merchant, could be a Witcher, could be even some random peasant who follows her because she saved his life.

Your model looks good but I personally would go for a slighter bigger boobs version.
At least bigger so when you look at her from the frontsite they would look round.