VN Thinking of making a game based on Ciri as a witcher Plus test renders

alex90242

Sep 19, 2018
There is already a game call Ciri Trainer from The Worst, If you want to check out with a male protagonist corrupting Ciri. I liked it fine but felt rushed and disappointed towards the end, but its already there. I do recommend you check it out.

The thing about this game is we never gotten a game with Ciri as protagonist and it would be awesome. (Shit I hope They make Witcher 4 like that, Travailing Across space and time killing monsters across dimensions and traveling with Geralt as your mentor, but then again current CDPR will fuck it up like CP 2077)

I understand some people cant relate to stuff catered specifically for gender skin color and Sex Etc. But when you want to appeal to all you fuck it up all. (Like CP 2077). So if this creater want Ciri as the male lead I say stick with it. It would be like goons Raid Her Or Manila Show Instead of Ciri Trainer from Worst and I've enjoyded all three games.(But that's just me, and i play all tomb raider games as much as COD and both male and fem Sheps in a Mass Effects).

So He Should make this game with Ciri as lead and maybe Another game with a Male lead Along the road but it should be a separate project.

If he has renders and a story in place a already then stick with it. I've seen to many good promising games not even getting a start because the crater is unsure and changes stuff form the get go to many times. I say release s Demo and a couple of updates and see how the feedback is and take it from there. Not worry to much about to many things upfront. stick to the plan.

I have been wanting A Witcher/Ciri game for a while in this forum and this game looks the most promising. So this definitely has my attention.

Best Of Luck and would love to see an update or more renders soon

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Hello Guys
Finally, I have decided to start working on the VN. I was too engaged in my studies and I think I can spare some of my time on making this VN. I have already made the story and right now I am collecting the assets related to the story. So this is the final Ciri model. The game will be played as a Male Protag from a First-Person POV. The game setting will be like Goons Raid Her, where the Protag can corrupt Ciri, or make her a loving Partner. Any recommendation on this model and the setting is highly appreciated.
2nd Ciri render from laptop b.png

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Mh, a witcher game with ciri protag ?
Nothing wrong with that but im more of a guy who prefer to be play as a guy, kinda be a part of the story where I can romance or corrupt Ciri.
But it depends what your game will be like of course . In some essence a female protag would make more sense where she travels from place to place to experience different fetishes. Kinda your normal fap VN.
But if you want to make a more "deeper", story focused one where romance and such stuff plays a bigger role I would make a male MC who will follow Ciri as a companion. Could be a merchant, could be a Witcher, could be even some random peasant who follows her because she saved his life.

Your model looks good but I personally would go for a slighter bigger boobs version.
At least bigger so when you look at her from the frontsite they would look round.
Yeah mate I have made the boobs a bit bigger and rounder. I will soon share the render.

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Hello Guys
Finally, I have decided to start working on the VN. I was too engaged in my studies and I think I can spare some of my time on making this VN. I have already made the story and right now I am collecting the assets related to the story. So this is the final Ciri model. The game will be played as a Male Protag from a First-Person POV. The game setting will be like Goons Raid Her, where the Protag can corrupt Ciri, or make her a loving Partner. Any recommendation on this model and the setting is highly appreciated.
View attachment 1673341
Hello, that is great news and I wish you the best in your efforts to make this game. So, you want to make male protagonist to love/corrupt Ciri. I was hopping for game from her point of view, but this is fine too. In Goon Raid her, protagonist used communication to control Lara's action, so I think you could use the same method here with Ciri. Also, if you want I could help you with writing plot if you already have something. Anyway, that is great news that you are goind to work for it.

alex90242

Sep 19, 2018
Good to hear. As I said you should stick with your vision. If you planed for a male pro-tag then stick with it.

If I recall correctly Goons Raid Her was in Unity, are you also using Unity or Renpy or RPGM?

What ever it might be just have a good save system ready from the get go.As it makes progression easy as game goes along.

If you need inspiration for renders I recommend some Artists form twitter like,

Niodreth, Bomyman, FenrisRevange, CECK, WitcheressSFM and Tomoganim.

Best of Luck Bro.