VN - Ren'Py - Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep.28.5] [monkeyposter_7]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

UPDATED REVIEWn after episode 7 (scroll down to read(
    TL: DR : the plot thickens and we see the girls bond.

the renders are decent and worrh checking.
    the story starts with MC being asked by an ex to take care of her daughter, whom he hadn't seen since she was a child. you know what hat implies *wink*.
    the girl has a nice persoality, not annoying, and despite her aperance not slutty.
    there are other interesting and well written girls with good banter, perverted jokes and stuff me likey...

oh this game deserves a 7 stars review thanks to the green haired fairy... if that's a background character, the main dames must be divine
    edit : for episode 4... all the choices even the slightest will have consequences and it starts to show. however it doesn't matter as Lauren/Linda is the only girl worth fighting for
    You should be aware that there might be discrepancies in the writing, that's because Johnny Doe assumed the role of the writer after episode 2 was released, and while the developing team has a common vision for the end-game story, three are differences in what they deam acceptable. You can clearly see it in how Tammy is written. At first she may seem a corruptor (people can't be more wrong about her) the more time passes the more the good friend comes out of her. Nothing wrong with that, discrepancies make the characters multidimensional and real
    Edit after episode 4.2: I didn't expect things to escalate sexually in such a fast manner yet sounded natural
    the consequences of previous choices finally show up.
    And I was glad to be right about Tammy, despite her proclaimed experience she's just a sweet girl looking after her friend and unlike a certan ugly midget from a different game (her name rhymens with lena) wants her to simply come out of the shell for her own good and not for personal satisfaction
    we are also given some choices that will shape the future

EDIT after episode 5: that's what I'm talking about... we finally get some meaningfull choices and path branching. Episode 5 focuses on few dates with the girls that wield different results based on the choices. while there's good sex in the episode, this part mostlyfocuses on building emotional connections with the girls and answering some of the most brain consuming questions of the game's world. and if you love easter eggs and reference, be prepared cause there's an abbundance of those

Edit after episode 6 : this is it, this is where some girls go on the offensive to conquer MC's heart and a new cuck appears, just to be humilated by his wife, a busty black policewoman . and it seems she and MC have some history.
    the chapter is the redemption arc for some less ( why though is beyond my comprehension) liked characters...
    this is where all the choices finally pay off and we may get secret scenes depending on choices made in previous updates.
    the art style is improving.... as wel as the visuals, the music can come as a surprise to people but it is chosen masterfully to fit what's going on.
    Personally this is the update that sets Lauren (oh we finally get to know her secret) as the ultimate Love Interest It's official every other girl from other VN can go fuck themselves off a bridge all haleys jills and Julias don't make one Lauren .
    and for those that hate the BBC trope.... a BBC got cucked hard...

Edit afte r episode 7.0 : we finally get to the good stuff while the game keeps the "stairay to heaven thrope" .
    this episode focuses on Jenna and Audrey bonding and getting to know eachother. there's hints of jealousy and possible trouble.
    we see how previous choices affect the game. and we meet an overly annoying trope of a character.
    for people into mythology, there's a feast. pay attention to new names mentioned.
    if I had to bring a negative, Audrey gets a makeover ad it takes a second to get used. but after a while, I'd rate her 5 boners out of 5.