4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I fear that the part of the overview that says "you will meet many people to romance corrupt, etc" means "you will encounter a lot of side characters to compensate for the blueball fest of the first year of development (before the project its abandoned)"

Reactions: Sombramain22

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is there also a animated scene for Male MC ?
IIRC u could play with her ass, with enough corruption, but i didn't get that scene in 0.86.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Is there also a animated scene for Male MC ?
IIRC u could play with her ass, with enough corruption, but i didn't get that scene in 0.86.
There is the couple animated scenes after you go to sleep, if your stats are right.

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
What do I need to do to pass the corruption check with Alex during the question game? the one about her boobs?

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
That was always the draw of that story, and its not just that, that's more of a love story, with adult content. But I get your point. the reason I brought it up in the beginning part is day 2, there will be these Easter eggs that will show up throughout the game, which are related to that story.

and noted on the flashing, will remove, well they will be removed anyways when the animations are done. :)
wondering when you think updates might come out or even potentially come out b/c the game is great

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
right now, I am aiming for the weekend of April 9th for day 2. im already working on it and making good progress, so shouldn't be any delays.
good to know as I'm very much hooked now been some time since I played a good game with corruption or ig guidance adjacent knowing the premise as it were ;)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Okay, I finally got to try the game and I must say that, so far, I love it.

First of all, I'm playing as the aunt. So, my feedback will be solely regarding my route: Aunt, lesbian and romance.

I know a lot of people don't like girls like this, but I'm a sucker for girls with tattoos. Because of this, I find Nicole's character incredibly sexy. Hopefully she gets to visit the main character soon.
I find the dialogues very well done. The late night conversation with Alex revealing that she might be into girls is very well done. And how the aunt responds to it as well. I think it's pretty clear the choices that lead you to each route. For my part, I'm going the romance route, and I'm quite satisfied. Telling Alex that she's beautiful, that I like her.... I really notice that the romance route has real romance. I hope it stays that way.

Anyway, like I said, I've really liked the game so far. I'm more than happy with the content in my routes.

If I have to mention any detail that is not much to my liking it's two totally personal things:

-The first one is that i never liked the hairstyle that Alex has. lol
It's true that it gives her that young and 'innocent' girl touch, but as I said, I don't like it that much.

-And second, the part where we meet Dakota. Taking into account that the aunt is a lesbian (at least in my route she will be full lesbian) it would have been nice if Dakota instead of eating a whole sausage, the scene would have been changed adjusting to the route we are in. That is, if we play as the aunt or the cousin (lesbian route), Dakota would have shown more of her tongue skills, eating some ice cream or somethinglike that. Which is what I would be interested in. Her tongue and not her throat.

Too much rambling, sorry. Maybe not many play as a female protagonist, so that's why I decided to give my feedback on this.
As I said, a lot of fun and looking forward to more!

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes