Unity This Halloween? We're Exploring the Haunted Brothel! [v0.33.1] [Pastry Games]

jastranger

May 31, 2021
does anyone have the newest build? they alredy updated it several moths ago buts kemono party is not showing any
They're up to 0.30.1 now but they finally started updating their itch.io page again. Unfortunately, they only updated it to the version that was already leaked on kemono. We should get 0.28 in roughly a week and a half if they're doing monthly releases.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yup. It's a good news they want to do monthly public release.
In fact, any form of regular public release is a good gesture.

BTW, is Kemono dead? Haven't seen uploads for anything for ages now.

Reactions: konstantin2547

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Yup. It's a good news they want to do monthly public release.
In fact, any form of regular public release is a good gesture.

BTW, is Kemono dead? Haven't seen uploads for anything for ages now.
Kemono depends on leakers. PastryGames doesn't really have a ton of patrons so probably no leakers atm.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Kemono depends on leakers. PastryGames doesn't really have a ton of patrons so probably no leakers atm.
Oh I meant no uploads for games in general, not specifically THWETHB.
No game on my watchlist (there are quite a lot) got an update with downloads for months.

All games don't require a crack are depending on leakers aren't they? ;)

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Oh I meant no uploads for games in general, not specifically THWETHB.
No game on my watchlist (there are quite a lot) got an update with downloads for months.

All games don't require a crack are depending on leakers aren't they? ;)
some siberian guy told me, that kemono site's fanbox and patreon importer is basically broken but right now the kemono site relies on discord import (this means if an artist or a game developers decides uploading a new post on their website, it will automatically "leak" to kemono site page) so some other kemono site artist page do upload regularly but you have to import the files from their discord's artist.

• Wow
Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
some siberian guy told me, that kemono site's fanbox and patreon importer is basically broken but right now the kemono site relies on discord import (this means if an artist or a game developers decides uploading a new post on their website, it will automatically "leak" to kemono site page) so some other kemono site artist page do upload regularly but you have to import the files from their discord's artist.
So Fanbox / Patreon found ways to disable the importer.
No wonder there are so few updates all around. It also shows how good KP was and how badly we relying on it.
Is KP working on improve their importer? Or it's basically done?

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
So Fanbox / Patreon found ways to disable the importer.
No wonder there are so few updates all around. It also shows how good KP was and how badly we relying on it.
Is KP working on improve their importer? Or it's basically done?
so far the siberian guy told me, there's only 1 programmer in kemono site's team on who will fix those broken imports and he told me their discord kemono site bans people who mention "fix the fanbox or fantia import", btw he told me the patreon import somehow got fix but no word on fanbox/fantia import if it got fixed.

Reactions: nackedsnake

sliertas

Oct 7, 2020
0.33如何潛入藥水店?

---------------------------------
Nevermind, I forgot the mirror