Unity - Completed - This Office Worker Keeps Turning Her Ass Towards Me [v121121] [FantasmTheater Charlotte]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

This Office Worker Keeps Turning Her Ass Towards Me [v121121] [FantasmTheater Charlotte]
    I am a lover of butts.
    This game, however, has one of the worst stories ever developed, with dialogue without a logical sense.
    The drawings are too busy and practically nothing needs to be done.
    Failed in every respect.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

Average, average.
    Short... Interactive... Thing, short review.

It's alright. You literally just play it as a VN, but you can only do so much.
    What's included is only vaginal. And you just go through it. It's not amazing.
    There's a hint of anal, but you can't actual do it.
    It's just like an interactive animation, really. Like a gif on danbooru or smth.

Overall, 3/5. Not a lot to do, a bit disappointing, but art is nice. Endings are a bit strange, supposed to be horror, or something.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

polynerph

Version: v1.0

So for the first ending... you "become" a company?!... okay... sure, why not... definitely not the first time someone becomes a company!
    But all in all, really good (aside from the goofy translation of course which is google's fault)

Jokes aside:
    Art could be better (it's not my fault there are so many good artists out there)

Censored (Japan...)
    Story is still better than twilight (JK)
    Could have a bit more progression (self-explanatory)
    it's a 6/10 when compared to the same games in the genre.
    Would fap again!
    (I didn't... story was too creepy for my taste but it's not a bad game give it a try.)