VN Others Completed This ripe body is just for me. ~Mutual Sadomasochism~[Final] [Appetite]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
uretalogo.JPG

Overview:
Namino Yuuta enrolls into a school under his mother recommendation.
This school used to be an prestigious all-girls school, but because of the declining number of students, it had no choice but to go coed.
Yuuta thought there would be a few male students here and there but to his surprise, he is the only male in the whole school.
Not only that but the boy's dorm is all the way up a mountain behind the school. Yuuta a very shy kid feels uneasy and depressed about the future.
At least Yuuta's aunt, Risako whom he's loved since he was a little kid, works at the boy's dorm as the dorm mother and caretaker.
One day, Yuuta arrives at the dorm earlier than usual, and finds Risako bound in a S&M rope play.
"Yuu-chan, stop, don't rape me"- Risako says, fantasizing.
After hearing that, Yuuta can't control his feelings anymore.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-01
Release Date: 2016-05-27
Original Title: 熟れたカラダは僕専用 ~求め合うサドマゾヒズム~
Aliases: Ureta Karada wa Boku Sen'you ~Motomeau Sado Masochism~
Developer: Appetite
Translator: AnimeMonolith -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (~3 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

ureta1.JPG ureta2.JPG ureta3.JPG ureta4.JPG ureta5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
I know it mentions fem dom tag but anyone know if there is a decent amount of femdom content in the game? Would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Reactions: Stiig

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I also wonder why this game has female domination tag and no male domination tag when all the previews looks like male domination?

Reactions: Forinil

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
I found a bunch of "?" characters in this release (about a dozen lines of dialogue). For example:

Those are horizontal dashes in the Japanese script, but the translation process replaces them with "?". Looking at the script files, these are literally ASCII question mark characters, not characters that the game doesn't know how to display and renders as "?".
This could be fixed by doing a character substitution (replacing unicode dash characters that are not Shift-JIS encodable with unicode dash characters that are) on the translated text before patching the scripts.

There are other problems too.
For example, in 03_031.ks line 107 is "*pant*... This is the first time I've licked[r]". The asterisk is a special character that should not be used at the start of a line of normal text (it's used to define jump labels). This can be avoided by putting all the translated text on one line instead of adding newlines after each [r] and/or by adding a wide-space character at the beginning of the line.

Out of curiosity, what tools are you using to do the text replacement?

Last edited:

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
I made a patch to fix the issues I encountered. I did not change the wording in the translation, except for a couple of lines.
How to use: unpack in the game directory, it should overwrite several .ks files.

If possible I'd like to work with AnimeMonolith to improve their tools so that future releases don't have these issues.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar