Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py This Time - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [v2306] [ApocalypseToday]

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
It's not working for me either. No errors, it just doesn't work. The CHEAT tab does not appear on the interface and WT does not highlight any options.
Did you try to start over? because in case you have played this game before downloading this mod, the recommendation won't appear

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Drankz

Sep 2, 2021
Did you try to start over? because in case you have played this game before downloading this mod, the recommendation won't appear
Yes. I also delete the game, unzip again, add the mod files and start from the begging. But that does't work.
In this version fixed of the mod, there are less files than in the version "unfixed". Is that right?

Last edited:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Yes. I also delete the game, unzip again, add the mod files and start from the begging. But that does't work.
In this version fixed of the mod, there are less files than in the version "unfixed". That is right?
1664385579985.png 1664385598399.png
It should be like this after you install everything, overwrite if it requires. And the fix here is just mean that I change some codes, not deleting the files

Drankz

Sep 2, 2021
View attachment 2069875 View attachment 2069876
It should be like this after you install everything, overwrite if it requires. And the fix here is just mean that I change some codes, not deleting the files
I see the problem. In the download file there is the "game" folder and inside it has the files. But these files need to be in the "game/scripts" folder. I created the scripts folder inside the game folder, put the files there and it worked. Thank you for the help!

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
I see the problem. In the download file there is the "game" folder and inside it has the files. But these files need to be in the "game/scripts" folder. I created the scripts folder inside the game folder, put the files there and it worked. Thank you for the help!
Installation directives should change

Knucklejob

Jun 9, 2020
Tried this and it just gives me errors for having more than on Script for the chapters

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
What do you mean that it is not working for you? Show me the error or problem
It means exactly what I said. Your mod doesn't work. Nothing happens in game, no choices are highlighted. I have installed 100's of walkthrough mods and had no problems. This one just doesn't work. I extracted the files to the game folder as you always do with every mod, and it doesn't work. I tried a new game, nothing. Seems I am not the only one having issues. I appreciate your work and efforts, but it simply isn't working as it should.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
It means exactly what I said. Your mod doesn't work. Nothing happens in game, no choices are highlighted. I have installed 100's of walkthrough mods and had no problems. This one just doesn't work. I extracted the files to the game folder as you always do with every mod, and it doesn't work. I tried a new game, nothing. Seems I am not the only one having issues. I appreciate your work and efforts, but it simply isn't working as it should.
okay instead of describing in words, you should capture your screen because you are the 1st one who doesn't have any installation problem and said that it's not working

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
View attachment 2069875 View attachment 2069876
Both the mega link and the file here have the same files in them. I think we're actually missing a download of the complete mod?

1664495299256.png

This is everything that's in the rar from either download. Since I'm seeing way more scripts in the images you posted, I'm guessing there's quite a lot missing.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Both the mega link and the file here have the same files in them. I think we're actually missing a download of the complete mod?

View attachment 2072423

This is everything that's in the rar from either download. Since I'm seeing way more scripts in the images you posted, I'm guessing there's quite a lot missing.
Okay let me upload the file again

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 1879949

Overview:
(Multimod for This Time)​

Updated: 24/09/2022
Game/Creator: This Time/ ApocalypseToday - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: Ch3
Game Version: Ch3
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

I've reuploaded the file. I tried downloading the new game again and installed my mod and I saw that it worked fine. Hope to you guys so

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 1879949

Overview:
(Multimod for This Time)​

Updated: 22/10/2022
Game/Creator: This Time/ ApocalypseToday - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: Ch3.1
Game Version: Ch3.1
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Updated

Reactions: jasad and medgecko

artaxbg

Jul 26, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/c2anims.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

File "game/scripts/c3anims.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

File "game/scripts/c4anims.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090602
Tue Oct 25 17:23:33 2022
Hello,
after installing Mod i receive this error.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/c2anims.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

File "game/scripts/c3anims.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

File "game/scripts/c4anims.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090602
Tue Oct 25 17:23:33 2022
Hello,
after installing Mod i receive this error.
Try this fix