Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Here's my seal of approval on Grimhelm's shit, Future Fragments and Mission Mermaiden.
I will also say that the Hounds games were a bit shite.
Parasite in City was a big meh, but it has some nice scenes if you don't get disguisted easily.

You should search for tags by the way. You can filter out Renpy, visual novels and whatever else. (I know some visual novels are nice, but most of them are fucking dogshit because it's the easiest type of game to make and any idiot can start a project like that...)

I also wanted to ask: where can I get Nanocrisis and Koonsoft's games? I can't find them on F95

EDIT: oh my god here's my seal of approval on Crisis Point Extinction this shit is fucking amazing!
I was going to upvote this post but seeing FF being praised while calling Parasite in City "meh" awoke something inside me...so here's my seal of disapproval for Future Fragments due to how the project was/is developed. It is basically a Duke Nukem Forever of Hentai games. The emphasis on super expensive voice acting for some pointless crap makes me question the priorities of the dev team.

You can have a decent game that is almost mute except for the sexy sounds, some ambient and music in the background (again, Alien Quest Eve from Grimhelm is a golden standard for platformer H-games and somewhat similar to Thornsin...though it's just on a surface, since AQE is much more dynamic gameplay wise).

From the titles that were not mentioned here, I could recommend Noaika from Kyrieru. It is a rather short pixel demo with just 4 kinds of enemies but hscenes are really good and sound design + graphics are interesting for an abandoned project. Also, check Captivity from Perveloper. Good shite, with decent mods on discord.
--------------------------
BTW, guess whose post is going to disappear within a day due to calling the one who cannot be named? :D

F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
The fact that the game is THIS good and the demo SO short makes me a bit sad. I'm having Dungeon & Prisoners flashbacks.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I was going to upvote this post but seeing FF being praised while calling Parasite in City "meh" awoke something inside me...so here's my seal of disapproval for Future Fragments due to how the project was/is developed. It is basically a Duke Nukem Forever of Hentai games. The emphasis on super expensive voice acting for some pointless crap makes me question the priorities of the dev team.

You can have a decent game that is almost mute except for the sexy sounds, some ambient and music in the background (again, Alien Quest Eve from Grimhelm is a golden standard for platformer H-games and somewhat similar to Thornsin...though it's just on a surface, since AQE is much more dynamic gameplay wise).

From the titles that were not mentioned here, I could recommend Noaika from Kyrieru. It is a rather short pixel demo with just 4 kinds of enemies but hscenes are really good and sound design + graphics are interesting for an abandoned project. Also, check Captivity from Perveloper. Good shite, with decent mods on discord.
--------------------------
BTW, guess whose post is going to disappear within a day due to calling the one who cannot be named? :D
I just like the artstyle of FF much more than Parasite in city...because parasite in city goes for that whole grimey, dirty and zombie type shit that turns me off all the way. The only scene I liked in that game was with the bug things and even that was a stretch for me

Reactions: ShinZou and Mand21

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone know how the save values work and what I have to change to increase/decrease ovulation chance? Some way to change the pregnancy rate too. I hope the dev includes some sort of gallery mode soon... >_>

Who?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Also it seems like the penis sprites have a black censor bar(the farmer at least) on top of being mosaic'd, was not the case in older version of the game.
attached assembly removes the mosaic btw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
e:
btw the attached file is for an older version of the game so if you use it, youre gonna break your game.
u can still follow the steps in pictures to decensor it urself though

Last edited:

Ksilax

Sep 5, 2022
I have a problem during the boss battle at level 1-5, my character hovered in the air and did not move, my companion finished off the boss, I moved to the next level by clicking on the portal "E" the character moved and stood still on the movement buttons did not react, I could only make a dash to move, but when taking damage once again, the character finally stood up dead, even enemies can't damage me, I tried to restart the game, but it didn't work because saving worked and I couldn't move again.. I don't know what to do :(

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
Trying to make a mod to make all attack knockdown. Just gotta find the knockdown variable. When can enemies knock you down?

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
Trying to make a mod to make all attack knockdown. Just gotta find the knockdown variable. When can enemies knock you down?
I didn't investigate the specific mechanics of when enemies knock you down, but I assume it's a mix of multiple successive hits or the chance increases based on missing % health.

Another approach would be to just make the esterus status permanent. When you have that status, every hit you take knocks you down, though unlike standard knockdown you won't have the opportunity to get up before an enemy grabs you.

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
I didn't investigate the specific mechanics of when enemies knock you down, but I assume it's a mix of multiple successive hits or the chance increases based on missing % health.

Another approach would be to just make the esterus status permanent. When you have that status, every hit you take knocks you down, though unlike standard knockdown you won't have the opportunity to get up before an enemy grabs you.
After a bit of looking, I believe that in the code, the word "dead" doesn't actually mean dead. It just means knocked down. I'll see if I can find what triggers it.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
After a bit of looking, I believe that in the code, the word "dead" doesn't actually mean dead. It just means knocked down. I'll see if I can find what triggers it.
Seeing as how the knockdown happens on a specific attack, is there a way to track that one attack animation and see what changes the MCs state for the knockdown effect to happen?

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes