VN Ren'Py Abandoned Those Days [v0.9 Patreon] [thecastr]

SatoMafuyu

Nov 2, 2020
Sometimes there are people who don't accept themselves, and this guy seems to be one of those people. - a repressed homosexual.

Then if you go into his history, you will find almost only gay affairs.

(when they are repressed homosexuals, they often act in an excessively homophobic manner, a real straight homophobe remains very cold and as far as possible distant from his target, without ever saying anything, on the other hand these latter are very dangerous)
ohhhhh that is very true actually

Whoswho213

Nov 17, 2019
Guess we will wait again till he updates the itch. Io version cause there seems to be no hope for someone sharing the latest update here

KolTkari

Aug 1, 2021
Hey does anyone get a chance to unlock all the CGs in the gallery? I can't unlock all of them, only 10/17 for day 6 to day 9 and 14/17 for day 13 to 14. If anyone get the same issue like me pls tell me that this is just a mistake in a game or is it because i did something wrong ?

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Hey does anyone get a chance to unlock all the CGs in the gallery? I can't unlock all of them, only 10/17 for day 6 to day 9 and 14/17 for day 13 to 14. If anyone get the same issue like me pls tell me that this is just a mistake in a game or is it because i did something wrong ?
Probably a game issue since I also have this issue.

Reactions: KolTkari

Semperaptus

Apr 19, 2021
Cute game.. So pissed that there was an interruption! Legitimately squealing over some of the cute, yet somehow sexy artwork! No bubblegum for you! Please keep kicking ass!

hakubr

May 21, 2020
Passed by to comment and say something similar about the CG's/Gallery. But really loved the game so far. Very good Start!

Reactions: KolTkari

JStoker10

May 10, 2020
This VN is so good! Not much of a fan of the Sal stuff (i be too gay) but overall it's a good story so far. Anyone got the 1.0 update? 1.1 releases soon too so I hope someone actually got it :D

Ms Mike

Feb 14, 2022
I need updates!!
That game is amazing! :love:

I'm also having the same problem with the gallery, even though I've seen all the scenes.

Jan 14, 2019
So I'm missing like 7 pics from Day 6 to 9 and 3 from Day 13 to 14. I feel like I've done most of the "options" even though it seems like the only option is Cott or Ned back in like Day 4. Is it just space holder stuff, or are there actually pics?