RPGM - Completed - Three Married Women and a Cuckold Hero [Final] [Three Rain]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Very short game with very repetitive loop.
    You have three wife's that you can take to the dungeon with you and you gain intimacy points, then once you are in town you can watch some scenes with that wife. The trouble is that you have to do this over and over again, which feels very static and no dynamic progression as you are just going to specific location to view scenes, dont have to look for them, but in order to unlock them you have to fight millions of monsters in most boring way.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

it's a decent game with a hero who cuckolds his adventure partner's husband. the game is concise and there is a lack of scenes. it would have been much nicer with more stories and adventure and scenes. but it has some decent characters. overall a good game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

Got all three of ladies and kind like innkeeper's wife, But also didn't like you can't customize what they wear and view it and have sex at cave like huge miss opportunity there.
    Other is camping would offered means to have hero sex with party member.
    Goods gained on map was poor quality you think in caves and at enemy base there be better good or secret goods but there isn't any.

You acquire stuff like store goods from witch's husband.
    Tavern keeper he didn't offer any just send off.

Perk missing from this game is x-ray sex
    current they have animation pic sex.
    Their boobs aren't correct for mature women. Magically made bigger than normal.
    Other is their hips aren't like medieval villager, the clothing is different as well.
    no dirt, no food required, no extended stay required.
    It was 3 hour game at best.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Blackowl97

Decent small game with decent netori scenes(i wish more netori games, so this game is good in my book for this xD). Thanks translate the game and sorry for my english. I hope the translator can translate more similar small games.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

iron4doves

The way you feel about this game is going to highly depend on what your expectations are. In my opinion, this game presents itself genuinely. I was expecting a brief game with some still images of 3 busty, married women getting progressively, but quite quickly, corrupted and depraved with the MC. I was expecting it to be short and sweet. I was not expecting a compelling story or gameplay. I was not expecting advanced features. I was expecting brief fap material. I got everything I was expecting. Hell, there is even a gallery which I was NOT expecting. Also, the translator has done a wonderful job - also not expected.

So, yeah if you compare this to something like The Imperial Gatekeeper, it pales in comparison. But, so would a game like FTL when compared to RDR2. I'm not going to give it 5 stars because it definitely could have had a few more scenes (a threesome preggo session to conclude seems obvious...) and other features. However, if someone comes after me and 1 star or 2 stars this - I'd get it. I'd disagree, but I'd get it.

Some other notes:
    • The game comes with a save file that starts in the gallery room, but is at the beginning of the gameplay. Start a new game to watch the intro, then quit to main menu and load this save to play with (or else you won't be able to see your character.
    • You should be able to figure out how to play the game with an elementary school level of curiosity, but for those who can't:
      You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • Since the gallery is already locked, this is a useless tip, but you can farm the girls rapidly by just getting her to go with you to the dungeon, immediately leaving, and going back in again (over and over).
    • The gallery gems include all dialog leading up to and during each scene (except the ending which is just a reminisce session of MC knocking them all up and living happily ever after, no unique art), so if you're pressed for time there is really no reason to do anything except watch the gallery scenes. If doing so, I recommend doing the leftmost scene for each girl, then progressing to the right (later) scenes. The ending is only available by maxing all girls affection and beating the enemy at the portals on dungeon level... idk, 8 or 9 or something, but again it shows images you've already seen and is like "I knocked that up, and that up, and that up, and then they left their spouses and became my harem bitches"