VN Ren'Py Abandoned Threesome's The Charm [v1.0] [Touha]

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
1584908493163.png

Overview:
Threesome's The Charm is a simple, visual-novel style dating shagging sim. It's not intended for anyone who is less than 18 years of age, anyone who shares a family computer, or anyone who doesn't enjoy male nudity.

Note: This is a very early demo with little content.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-07
Release Date: 2020-03-02
Developer: Touha -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1584908523338.png 1584908556531.png 1584908582882.png 1584908616184.png 1584908910701.png

Last edited:

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
Our prayers have reached the right ears: a non- manga gay game without furries, at last! Human lovers, rejoice!
Apparently it also displays a wide enough range of body types to choose from, not just the usual bearded muscle guys and gym addicts, which I'm very grateful for.
Let's try it YAY! :)

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
I'm always down for just some good ol gay loving. Some variety in the builds of the characters is nice to see too. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Thought the 3rd picture was a female but guess not. Dudes dick in the 3rd picture looks like it was bit by a vampire.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
In the first thumbnail, the dude in the middle is who I wish I would get interest from, and the dudes on the left and right are what I usually end up getting interest from. ugh.

Reactions: Psycho0210

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
What just happened?

Just kidding... I have to say this lil two minute show really has my interest piqued!
Gonna be looking out for this one.
I added another sticky note to my monitor, and not the virtual type too.

Apr 6, 2018
This seems really promising! Good variety of bodies, faces and personalities, all of them hot in their way and with their kinks. Simple, interesting enough and straight to what we are interested in; no nonsense and stuff we are not interested in.

And YES, HUMANS. It seems that gay is always related to furry nowadays.

The only bad thing is that the character with the personality I like the most is the only one I'm not attracted to (Denny) :cry:

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Oh my, time to close the blinds and shut the door, this is just what I've been waiting for.

klucza

Sep 11, 2018
author gone silent?
That's what he posted 3 months ago on his itch.io page:
"Earlier this February I was involved in a car accident. I was released from the hospital on Friday, and even though I'm not in any sort of a critical condition, my ability to move and create has been severely limited - for now. I'm expected to make a full recovery in a few months, and while I will need to get one more minor surgery, it's safe to say that I'm out of the woods.

Unfortunately, this means that the the progress on Threesome's The Charm has slowed down a lot, and will continue to move at a snail pace for a little bit longer. But, the project is far from dead! Quite the opposite! I have had many painkiller-induced revelations and mountains of ideas for fantastically sexy yet nonsensical scenarios. So now that I'm back home, I will continue writing for the game as much as I can, and then as soon as I'm able to I'll jump right into illustrating and programming the whole thing."

perles75

May 16, 2020
love the graphic style, it looks really promising and I wish the author a good recovery