HTML - Abandoned - Thunderous Business [v0.3.4.2] [Bawdy Baron]

1. 2.00 star(s)

SamHaim

I really don't like leaving negative reviews but here we are (v0.3.4.1).

Simply put there's way to little content, 3-6 static images per girl. The images are too small. The grind is way to big for the payoff but even if there was less grind it still wouldn't be worth it.

Many of the images feel very dated too. It's kin of bewildering why the choice of these actresses was made.

The world and story are actually good. The writing is well above average. There's a good skeleton here if only the dev can get some "meat on the bones" as it were.

Tutoring to grind cash needs to have fewer clicks per loop. High menu depth rears its ugly head in the cam studio too. More cam room or more models assigned to one cam room are needed. Cam upgrades are ridiculously expensive at upper tiers with almost no net benefit.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on 0.3.3 version.
    PRO:
    - good ui
    - not bad story
    - some hints presents ig
    - deadend in questlines marked
    CONS:
    - even with builtin hints very hard to play- w/o reading code many players ll stuck, cuz iteractions have much more conditions than in hints.

if u cnt read code- dnt play game, just save ur lifetime.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

turlough

Really enjoying this so far and am looking forward to updates. Have three of the five girls and am working on the others. I appreciate a game with a unique story and some new ideas. Thanks for the great work... keep it up...I know I will...
  4. 4.00 star(s)

StrangeName

Even in its early version (0.0.2) the game already has a good amount of content. The game is at its current state is easy enough to be captivating but presents some quests where its necessary to grind the minimal amount to defeat the boredom factor. I think it has potential. reminds me of a simpler 'A Spell For All'. i might recommend to wait for the next version, just to have that extra content that will surly make this a good time investment.