Flash Completed Tifa - Interactive Touching Game 2 [Uncensored] [KooooN Soft]

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So is there a first game cause 2 usually means it's a sequel. It's actually something that's bugged me for years about this game before F95Zone existed.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
So is there a first game cause 2 usually means it's a sequel. It's actually something that's bugged me for years about this game before F95Zone existed.
Bit of a belated answer, but yes. There is a prequel with some Dragon Quest character going by the armour(orange-ish metal bikini armor with a winged helmet).

DrakeRaze

Jun 15, 2018
So is there supposed to be a password for some of the files?

Because it won't let me extract the file (After downloading it)

Last edited:

Sunsetdrive

Feb 24, 2019
So,lets just say that I did use this EXE, what would happen? What is getting installed and how could someone get rid of whatever is happening?

That Dude

Aug 9, 2017
@ Sunsetdrive
There's no .exe file in the folder.
Always read the installation part from the main post if you are unsure about what you downloaded.

Installation:
1. Extract
2. Run "Run this.html".
The procedure is pretty easy.

You probably downloaded a malicious file from one of the ads of the host page, delete it and scan your system.

Reactions: Sunsetdrive

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
What will happen after flash gets murdered in december?
Flash isn't being murdered necessarily. It just means there will be a final update, which will hopefully hold off any malicious flash exploits for some time. But otherwise it will no longer be officially supported by Adobe. Flash will still work if you have a standalone player, flash will still work in browser if you have the local file support.

Newgrounds is developing a called Ruffle. Basically some internet wizards are collaborating to keep flash from becoming obsolete.

Reactions: That Dude

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how to make it play in english?ive no settings at all for my player