Walkthrough Mod
The walkthrough menu can be opened by clicking the top right ? button​

Updated: 2021-11-13
Game/Creator: Time for You / - - -
Modder: /
Mod Version: 0.23.0
Game Version: 0.23.0

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Huh, didn't realize you added the IC Patch to it, and here I was still waiting for the other link to update it. Hey, that plus the Walkthrough Mod, works for me. Thank you so very much for this!!!

derive

May 2, 2018
Do you need to start a new game to use this? Because in chapter 3, the question mark isn't showing, but the dialogues are highlighted in green...

edit: started a new game anyway, it's not that long if you skip dialogue. Now it works ok.

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
This game used to be great it had more of an dark/serious humorous feel to it now the Dev decided to to revamp the entire story to incestify the game that had absolutely 0 incest and was great how it was now it feels like a joke and cartoonish

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Hey I don't remember if this is the one I've been avoiding for hunting for items I may not be able to find, if it is, is there a chance this mod might help find the objects?

FED_

Modder
Jul 20, 2021
Hey I don't remember if this is the one I've been avoiding for hunting for items I may not be able to find, if it is, is there a chance this mod might help find the objects?
100%, just follow the walkthrough, and you won’t miss anything.

Reactions: steelsmiter

kazundetec

May 6, 2021
umm, how to open this cabinet? it is locked and need a key, but i dont have any key
And if i continue the story, the walkthrough still stopped at 'that' cabinet

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
kazundetec Flip the view so you see Akane's office then look top-left in the background.

I have a question about the police station, looking at the chalkboard the mod says that you can enter that as a code, but it says invalid code, both mispelled and correct spelling.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Thank you so much!i was waiting wt mod for this game so long! i am glad that someone finally made it