VN Ren'Py Time Heals [Ch. 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Thank goodness for that. I liked the start, but would have dropped it without a second thought.
That would be the smart move for sure. Personally I don't know if I would of added the game to full ignore / dropped it immediately but I would consider it at least. As I know part of me would eventually get curious enough where this game will go. Plus I like the looks and graphics alot that Id probably think about risking it after a year or so assuming no other users reported any problems. Plus enough AAA / AA dev's add launchers these days so that would just add on to the annoyance.

Reactions: Milton749

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Time Heals [Chapter 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider checking/supporting my as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I suggest that anyone who already played the prologue, to replay the game again from the beginning, as almost every line has been rewritten from scratch.

• Yay, new update!

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
There has been a lot of buzz around the launcher. I have already mentioned before that the launcher is not mandatory to download and play the game. I completely understand that not everyone might trust the launcher, especially if it is made by a little-known developer. However, there will be people who will take the risk and want to try it out. Some might continue using it, while others might not. I enjoy trying new things and offering users alternative ways to download and run the game, but ultimately, the choice is theirs. I hope I have answered all the questions regarding the launcher in one message.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
There has been a lot of buzz around the launcher. I have already mentioned before that the launcher is not mandatory to download and play the game. I completely understand that not everyone might trust the launcher, especially if it is made by a little-known developer. However, there will be people who will take the risk and want to try it out. Some might continue using it, while others might not. I enjoy trying new things and offering users alternative ways to download and run the game, but ultimately, the choice is theirs. I hope I have answered all the questions regarding the launcher in one message.
Thanks for clarifying. I think some people were worried that it was compulsory (and not everyone reads posts before commenting). Good on you for trying something out and allowing people choices on using it or not.

Congrats on the release of Chapter 1, I look forward to checking it out and hope their will be many more. Good Luck.

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
Thanks for clarifying. I think some people were worried that it was compulsory (and not everyone reads posts before commenting). Good on you for trying something out and allowing people choices on using it or not.

Congrats on the release of Chapter 1, I look forward to checking it out and hope their will be many more. Good Luck.
Thank you so much, it's my pleasure

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jchef and Milton749

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
i recommend setting up subscribestar sooner than later just as a precaution, you never know how it is with patreon nowadays.

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
i recommend setting up subscribestar sooner than later just as a precaution, you never know how it is with patreon nowadays.
Yes, I've been thinking about this a lot lately, as I've been seeing more and more developers being blocked and rule changes that are not in our favor.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Renders on the front page looks great but I'm waiting for a few more releases before playing because I don't want to play and a game and 30 minutes later it's over.

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
And it will be the dumbest person in the world.... Because your game is quietly running and running all sorts of launchers with miners inside :BootyTime:
Why would I take the risk and include a miner in the launcher?

I apologize, but it seems you don't fully understand what I wrote above.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well, Mira was a bit rude and not funny at all. Now Kira... I have never in my life thought about hitting a woman... But halfway through the car ride... I still didn't have any thoughts of hitting a woman... I wanted to slit her throat. Just not something I can tolerate I guess. I'm out.
Dev says this has all been rewritten. I'll give it one more try...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Why would I take the risk and include a miner in the launcher?

I apologize, but it seems you don't fully understand what I wrote above.
dont mind the trolls;)
they are gonna keep trolling no matter what or where..
Почему нельзя выбрать русский язык
poetomu that this is an english site, games have to be in english, everything else is optional.
whenever you find your language in any game, you should say "thank you good sir, much appreciated".
and wait patiently for further patches...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
THiS GAME IS AMAZING, PLEASE INCLUDE A ROUTE WHERE WE CAN END UP WITH MORE THAN 1 GIRL, WELL HAREM OPTION IS THE BEST.
ALL THE BEST DEV....
nope, harem options are the worst.
А зачем мне какой-то костыль в виде лаунчера чтобы запускать долбанную ренпи игру братуха? Любой идиот запустит вашу игру где угодно. Для этого мануал не нужен и лаунчер для установки прямиком из 00-х годов блин. Единственное причина зачем вы втюхиваете лаунчер это для сбора какой-то информации с моего устройства. Миллион игр на этом сайте не имеют никакого лаунчера для запуска визуальной новеллы. И я ниразу не видел чтобы у кого-то были проблемы с запуском.
translator problem?

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes