(September poll) What type of content do you want to see more in Time Shifter?

• Total voters
Apr 29, 2021
I like graphic overhaul and removing random value of gaining skill / reputation also greatly improved the enjoyment of the game.

I like adding the ability to find a playboys. Maybe it would be worth considering adding them as rewards for helping girls too? Or getting nsfw selfies of girls.

But please. Next update should allow to collect these playboys and browse the collection in the bedroom. It's silly to leave them there and a bedroom as a place to browse a collection of playboys wouldn't be a bad place. You can even use this playboy browsing for getting caught jerking event.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
The online version has a missing image in "Mainstory:Returning home"
-> --default_image:url( images//characters//stepsister//idle3.png is not showing up.
(The same image is used in the first peeking of the sister scene and it's not showing up there either.)

Also so weird that going through several events doesn't forward time at all. I'm still on Monday "Morining" (should be Morning, btw) after only going through events with ! mark.

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
The online version has a missing image in "Mainstory:Returning home"
-> --default_image:url( images//characters//stepsister//idle3.png is not showing up.
(The same image is used in the first peeking of the sister scene and it's not showing up there either.)

Also so weird that going through several events doesn't forward time at all. I'm still on Monday "Morining" (should be Morning, btw) after only going through events with ! mark.
Thank you for reporting these errors!
We fixed errors with missing images, also type error in online version.

Kanpekii

Mar 7, 2022
Next update can you rename all of the image files to the same thing and not use some caps on the extensions and lower case on others? On Linux, *.PNG is a different file from *.png, Windows covers this mistake, other OS do not. Thanks.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
How do you continue the main story? It seems there is a bug with the mother event.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This game is interesting even though the content is very little.

The worldbuilding is limited but enough for what we have to do.
There are few characters but they are varied.
The plot is interesting though it's only the start of the story.
The art is well chosen and different from usual.

The idea is really interesting.
The MC is supposed to be a loser but, without doing that much outside Judith, he is able to seduce them very quickly. Not that I don't like what and how it happens but, if it was that easy, it could have already occured in the past.
The progression of the stats is original and a good idea.

When we are on the second floor of a location and we enter a room, if we leave that room, we shouldn't find ourselves on the first floor.
You should personalize the dialogs for the same action but for different girl (example, spending time with Judith or Kim in the cafeteria is reduced to a "Hello", at least the stepsister add stepbrother to her hello; or when we ejaculate, it's always "How delicious" whatever the girl we have sex; or the erotic magazines, it's "Wow! One of my favorite issues of this magazine!" for all of them).
When we go on a date, we should be in our bed in the morning and not in the restaurant.

There should be an icon indicating if there's a character we can interact or not in a location when we are on the map because, trying to go to the club every time period for several days, only to understand that it was there only for an event of Judith was irritating.

There should be a reaction of the MC when we complete a level of a stat. He's supposed to become more charismatic/intelligent/strong and it's written after every action but it doesn't feel like the MC is experiencing it.

I found an error when we try to click on that button in the kitchen (cf files) 1648612266289.png
It's supposed to be for the step sister but the avatar used is the one for the step mother.
I've also found 2 broken images in the cafeteria (cf files).
For information, I used the online version.

Good continuation.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes