Seeking time stop games

lukebastian

May 29, 2023
I re-up this thread cause I'm looking for a game I started 2 years ago, on gamecore I guess but I can't remember the name nor how I found it... I just remember it was a renpy 3D game with a young guy who discoer he can stop/freeze time. The only scene I remember is at the begining, he is in a bus going to school, and suddenly nobody is moving around, so indeed he starts to play with a lady, then the time starts back and he's afraid the lady will notice but no. I remember he tried again in this bus...

Then I was disconnected and I never found this game again...
Any idea?

Thanks guys!

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I re-up this thread cause I'm looking for a game I started 2 years ago, on gamecore I guess but I can't remember the name nor how I found it... I just remember it was a renpy 3D game with a young guy who discoer he can stop/freeze time. The only scene I remember is at the begining, he is in a bus going to school, and suddenly nobody is moving around, so indeed he starts to play with a lady, then the time starts back and he's afraid the lady will notice but no. I remember he tried again in this bus...

Then I was disconnected and I never found this game again...
Any idea?

Thanks guys!
https://f95zone.to/threads/time-loop-hunter-v0-68-00-hydrahenker.5295/ this one?