EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sC0FHb.png

Overview:
How long before it all goes up in flames?

THIS TIME is the story of a former firefighter-turned-PI, and his struggle with corruption without and within. All his life, he thought he wanted to be a hero. But when he finally got his hands on evidence that could expose the fire department's corruption, he was badly shook by the temptation to commit blackmail. Unable to trust himself, he retired...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-20
Release Date: 2023-06-18
Developer: ApocalypseToday - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2306
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Note:
This developer remains active in this thread despite it featuring a pirated version of their game.
If you enjoy the game please consider subscribing to their Patreon or purchasing the game on Steam.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (v0.2.7): - - -

Extras: Gallery Mod* - Remove Preview Text - Multi Mod* - Fan Signatures - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

c3_s23_i9.png c2_s18_i30.png c3_s21_i27.png c3_s4_i5.png c3_s22_i2.png ss_1d227516f44b59389e1004435360bb6751bc12d1.jpg c3_s19_i27.png c1_s1_i4.png ss_a69341220d37312f97021c2794dbca6e42f6e931.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hmmm....from those "fantasy" elements, instead of miraculous stopwatch, i would much more prefer milfs, landladies and roommates as top-notch supernatural creatures/things:HideThePain:
on more serious note, not sure if going with 4k as the only official release is a smart move, considering the gigantic game size and its (un)availability to more wide audience.
anyway, good luck with your work.

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
hmmm....from those "fantasy" elements, instead of miraculous stopwatch, i would much more prefer milfs, landladies and roommates as top-notch supernatural creatures/things:HideThePain:
on more serious note, not sure if going with 4k as the only official release is a smart move, considering the gigantic game size and its (un)availability to more wide audience.
anyway, good luck with your work.
Thanks for the feedback!
I think given the large size, there will almost certainly be a 1080p version in the near future because it wouldn't be sustainable to only offer 4k once more chapters are added. Certainly something to think about :)

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Thanks for the feedback!
I think given the large size, there will almost certainly be a 1080p version in the near future because it wouldn't be sustainable to only offer 4k once more chapters are added. Certainly something to think about :)
imo 1080p is good, and i imagine it take less time to render if its 1080. File size for my internet isnt a problem. my monitor is the problem only 2k :(
Downloading the game

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Bye. I wonder, what was the point of this post? Do you post in every thread about whether or not you like a game? Why do you think any of us would care?
Hey, relax, He only express his opinion in a DISCUSSION forum, he did not say anything inappropriate, or insult anyone, sure, just putting "bye" without at least one "lucky dev" is rude :ROFLMAO: but it is not illegal.

On the other hand the game looks good, I have not tried it yet but it seems promising, when I have played it I will return to give a more practical feedback.

For now, good to be to the dev.

P.S. Is any additional content expected in the future such as pregnancy or corruption (among others)?

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Look, coming up with a story in your own head reading the tags instead of playing the game is just pure ignorance. That being said I have yet to see a game where prostitution doesn't just mean that your love interest fucks around.

I have a pretty lax stance to multiple partners, and I don't scream NTR at every occasion I get. My stance is simple: I don't care to hear about a partner's former sex life (I don't care how many they've had, couldn't care less if they aren't virgins, I just don't want to hear about their past sexual experience), I don't care about fly on the wall scenes where my character isn't present and NPCs are fucking, and I don't care to play a guy who knowingly accepts the role of just +1 dick among several other dicks a person of interest happens to be riding concurrently... prostitution ALWAYS is one of these 3.

So while being presumptuous is bad, it's quite obvious what certain tags can and can not stand for.

EDIT:
So I've started playing the game, and shocker, I wasn't wrong, but I only called quits a bit later, when the second woman (out of 3 who are added to character profiles so I assume are potential love interests) came around who fucks other guys. No, just no. People with a cuckold fetish will have a blast with this game, I'm not one of them.

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Look, coming up with a story in your own head reading the tags instead of playing the game is just pure ignorance. That being said I have yet to see a game where prostitution doesn't just mean that your love interest fucks around.

I have a pretty lax stance to multiple partners, and I don't scream NTR at every occasion I get. My stance is simple: I don't care to hear about a partner's former sex life (I don't care how many they've had, couldn't care less if they aren't virgins, I just don't want to hear about their past sexual experience), I don't care about fly on the wall scenes where my character isn't present and NPCs are fucking, and I don't care to play a guy who knowingly accepts the role of just +1 dick among several other dicks a person of interest happens to be riding concurrently... prostitution ALWAYS is one of these 3.

So while being presumptuous is bad, it's quite obvious what certain tags can and can not stand for.

EDIT:
So I've started playing the game, and shocker, I wasn't wrong, but I only called quits a bit later, when the second woman (out of 3 who are added to character profiles so I assume are potential love interests) came around who fucks other guys. No, just no. People with a cuckold fetish will have a blast with this game, I'm not one of them.
you are in luck i started skipping when the dominating cheerleader appeared damn an option to say uhh no sorry wrong door would not be so bad ;) the best part is the tips with the money a few seconds after her introduction... i think i will pass to follow further forced sex scenes are a no go on my part and the resulution of 4k sounds nice may be nice as wallpaper but damn what a waste of bandwithght and in png format... it could easy reduced to a quarter with a decent compression.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
This Time [v0.1] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 3.43GB
PC Compressed Size: 152MB - Mega -

Over a 95% savings in file size!

I just played through the compressed version. It seems to work fine. If there was a loss in image quality I didn't notice. For as short as the game is 3.43GB is rediculous.

Last edited:

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The condom is optional. I don't know if it makes a difference if you wear it or not.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ohhh... a western take of the time stop trope? I'm interested. Looks like the dev has some skills with the camera based on the previews.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes