Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
So is it really abandoned? I bought it on Steam some time ago and wanted to start playing in very near future... Are You saying that it is pointless now?

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
So is it really abandoned? I bought it on Steam some time ago and wanted to start playing in very near future... Are You saying that it is pointless now?
sadly yes. there is no trace on dev whereabouts. it is what it is, I also have it on Steam and it's a shame because it had such a potential to be a great VN.

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021

GeppettoPossum

Formerly 'solongdentalplan'
Oct 29, 2019
There was update on steam, Saying dev is dead.....
Well there was an update saying the game was cancelled due to the dev's "failed health." Not exactly confirmation he passed away, for what it's worth. Perhaps he did survive his surgery but is no longer able to work on the game. I guess that would be the most optimistic scenario. :cry:

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
How curious that many Devs spend their time reforming and deleting content that was already well done and in the end end up abandoning their game... what a thing, right?

Reactions: MAD6999

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
How curious that many Devs spend their time reforming and deleting content that was already well done
Clearly people didn't agree with you, because -- as I said not three posts ago -- when the original chapter 3 came out, people complained it was too short and wasn't satisfying.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes