MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
Is there a way to get the scene with Soph? The one shown in the previews?
That was from the earlier version of the game. We were going to reimplement it, but ApocalypseToday had to get surgery for health issues and I don't know when he'll be back.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Nah, this game has somewhat longer periods between updates. 3 months isn't a huge deal for this game.
They actually did say that they would release an update every two months.

Unfortunately it seems apocalypsetoday had a surgery and hasn't been heard from since June.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
They actually did say that they would release an update every two months.

Unfortunately it seems apocalypsetoday had a surgery and hasn't been heard from since June.
I know what they said they wanted to do, but the history of this game is otherwise. That's all I'm saying.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Big Tits, Anal sex, Thriller, Adventure, Animated, Creampie, Footjob, Handjob, Lesbian, Titfuck, Blowjob, Oral sex, Male domination, School setting, Voyeurism, Sex toys, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Prostitution, 4k, Female Domination, Groping, Masturbation, PoV, Romance, Superpowers, Harem, Graphic Violence, Horror, Point & Click, PoV
Hi,
Will any of these tags, especially the lesbian content, female domination and Voyeurism, be optional, as in the player gets to decide whether it happens or not?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi,
Will any of these tags, especially the lesbian content, female domination and Voyeurism, be optional, as in the player gets to decide whether it happens or not?
I don't know if there will be any forced ultimately, but so far the MC has the choice to allow or stop lesbianism between LIs (if he's pursuing multiple girls simultaneously); and I believe you have to make a point of having the MC peep at anything secretly (like taking pictures, for example). I can't remember femdom in this, so the choice must be optional, I'd think.

Reactions: battali0n
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes