Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
So is it really abandoned? I bought it on Steam some time ago and wanted to start playing in very near future... Are You saying that it is pointless now?

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
So is it really abandoned? I bought it on Steam some time ago and wanted to start playing in very near future... Are You saying that it is pointless now?
sadly yes. there is no trace on dev whereabouts. it is what it is, I also have it on Steam and it's a shame because it had such a potential to be a great VN.

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
There was update on steam, Saying dev is dead.....
Well there was an update saying the game was cancelled due to the dev's "failed health." Not exactly confirmation he passed away, for what it's worth. Perhaps he did survive his surgery but is no longer able to work on the game. I guess that would be the most optimistic scenario. :cry:

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
How curious that many Devs spend their time reforming and deleting content that was already well done and in the end end up abandoning their game... what a thing, right?

Reactions: MAD6999

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
How curious that many Devs spend their time reforming and deleting content that was already well done
Clearly people didn't agree with you, because -- as I said not three posts ago -- when the original chapter 3 came out, people complained it was too short and wasn't satisfying.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Another good game dead :cry:
Get well soon, Dev.
So what, the dev actually died?
The dev yes, more than likely did pass away, all of their accounts have been wiped, the game was pulled from Steam, Patreon was removed.

It is with a heavy heart that we must announce that this product will be withdrawn from Steam and no further updates will be published due to the failed health of the developer known as ApocalypseToday.

Thank you for supporting this project.

tomsterfire

Feb 15, 2024
The dev yes, more than likely did pass away, all of their accounts have been wiped, the game was pulled from Steam, Patreon was removed.
wow, sad news re. dev. Carpe diem, y’alls.

This is such a great concept and it was shaping up to be quite a unique piece. If anyone takes up an “inspired by/adapted from/honoring” project, please do tell.

~Tmtrie

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
This is such a great concept and it was shaping up to be quite a unique piece. If anyone takes up an “inspired by/adapted from/honoring” project, please do tell.
I was the writer/co-programmer. I outlined the whole game, so I know everything that was going to happen. I've been thinking about making a new version, but I have a lot of work on my slate already. It's not viable for me to drop everything and work on this right now.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes