apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Why can't you upload to here anymore? As in you are prevented or you don't want to? Either way not mad, just curious.
I would risk losing my Steam developer rights and having my game withdrawn from Steam. Considering that makes up most of my game income it's just not worth it for me.

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
0.2.7releasespotlight2.png

Chapter 3 - Preview 2 (0.2.7) Out now to Engineers and Steam VIP DLC holders

It's time!
0.2.7 has just launched for all Steam VIP DLC holders and high level Patreon members. As previously posted, I can't share this game on F95Zone any more so you will have to wait for a community member to upload the latest version.
If you don't want to wait then grab yourself a copy of the game on (and a lifetime VIP membership over if you don't want to wait another 2 weeks) or subscribe on at Engineer level or higher!

The update is largely a story driven update and consists of 197 new renders but most importantly it introduces our character's first major story path branch. As this is mostly a story driven update, adult content in this update consists of small amounts of nudity across 2 scenes and a short time stop corruption scene.

In order to see all of the scenes in this update the following must be true:
Still in a relationship with Chelsea.
Still in a relationship with Sophia.
Make your major choice between using the stopwatch for good, or using it for exploitation. - both paths have their own dialogue and the exploitation path has some lewd content.
Agreed to play the "Sex game" with Chelsea.

Full changelog:
- Fixed an embarrassing amount of spelling and grammar mistakes throughout the whole game.
- Added new content as above.
- Changed choice menu graphics and layout.
- Adjusted criteria for receiving Chelsea 'Sex game' selfie photos to make it more accessible.
- Removed second opportunity to join Chelsea sex game, you will see why in the future.

As always with any new release. Please report any bugs either on here or via email to apocalypsetodaygames@gmail.com.

Last edited:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
i dunno if this is an issue or not. but the audio for is kinda static and scrambled. anyone has the same issue or its just me then.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] This Time [v0.2.7] [ApocalypseToday] [OS@2.36GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.36GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 605MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
so this game has became multiple protagonists game now?
if that so "multiple protagonists" and "female mc" tags should be added.

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Will pregnancy be a feature?
Without promising anything, pregnancy (optional for sure) is something I am interested in including at some point in the future :)
i dunno if this is an issue or not. but the audio for is kinda static and scrambled. anyone has the same issue or its just me then.
I've not had any other reports of this issue but if anybody else has this problem please let me know.

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
so this game has became multiple protagonists game now?
if that so "multiple protagonists" and "female mc" tags should be added.
It's not multiple protagonists. If you are referring to the scenes with Jess, she is a potential love interest but her perspective is being followed for the purposes of the story. Our MC is definitely going to remain the only protagonist.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's not multiple protagonists. If you are referring to the scenes with Jess, she is a potential love interest but her perspective is being followed for the purposes of the story. Our MC is definitely going to remain the only protagonist.
yet it does fit into multiple protagonists category - you/player are playing (taking decisions for) other character apart the (first) mc...if you wanna to show her perspective that could be done in other ways than making her an "active" character/protagonist.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Is there any way to remove that huge preview version text? I get it it's a preview verion but the font doesn't have to be 72 to understand that.

serenitynow

Apr 4, 2020
yet it does fit into multiple protagonists category - you/player are playing (taking decisions for) other character apart the (first) mc...if you wanna to show her perspective that could be done in other ways than making her an "active" character/protagonist.
But there are no choices for Jess. the story seems to follow her to give background info on the major antagonist of the game.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Is there any way to remove that huge preview version text? I get it it's a preview verion but the font doesn't have to be 72 to understand that.
Download the attached file, rename it to "chapter3.rpy" and put it in the folder ".../game/scripts". But you have to load a save from the end of chapter 2 (before the preview version text appears) and replay chapter 3 as it won't work when you load a save where the text is already shown.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
The OP says saves from 0.2.0+ are compatible, but all of my 0.2 saves crash when loading. Is 0.2 not the same as 0.2.0?

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
This one is fresh, how did I missed it before. Character variety, good plot, render quality and something most of the devs not doing; good camera angles, not showing mc's face, helps getting into character. (y) Dunno why most devs not doing that, it's not like the 3d male chars look like Brad Pitt or something.:ROFLMAO:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Why is necessary to have any kind of preview and do not save thing? It's like any other normal update or part of it and we can save it on any point anyway. Why can't be named 2.7 or 8 or 9 or 44 and when time comes, you release chapter 3 and avoid all that 'trailer' and fuzz about. It's just confusing people.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
This one is fresh, how did I missed it before. Character variety, good plot, render quality and something most of the devs not doing; good camera angles, not showing mc's face, helps getting into character. (y) Dunno why most devs not doing that, it's not like the 3d male chars look like Brad Pitt or something.:ROFLMAO:
I prefered MC's face to be hidden and specially after seeing it,lol

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
The OP says saves from 0.2.0+ are compatible, but all of my 0.2 saves crash when loading. Is 0.2 not the same as 0.2.0?
There havent been any changes to the chapter 2 content and no reports of problems. Did you have a walkthrough or mod loaded?
Why is necessary to have any kind of preview and do not save thing? It's like any other normal update or part of it and we can save it on any point anyway. Why can't be named 2.7 or 8 or 9 or 44 and when time comes, you release chapter 3 and avoid all that 'trailer' and fuzz about. It's just confusing people.
The content beyond chapter 2 is subject to change as its not final yet. If you save your game and I decide to change a blo k of text or add in a decision somewhere your save game will be broken when in the next update. That being said, I'm looking to change this release style from Chapter 3 onwards.

Reactions: sleep dream
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes