apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Looks like femdom is optional, that's good. However, the best looking girl in the game is the wingman? No chance of LI? Also someone mentioned one girl fucks everyone? If that's the case, this isn't for me. I wish the dev well on this.
If you mean Chelsea (wingman) she is an LI.
The girl that 'fucks everyone' well she doesnt exist lol. Theres no sharing or NTR content.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If you mean Chelsea (wingman) she is an LI.
The girl that 'fucks everyone' well she doesnt exist lol. Theres no sharing or NTR content.
All I know was the MC saying that they had missed their shot and they were permanently in the 'friend zone'. As for the 'fucks everyone', it was something I read in this thread.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
According to the variables, at this time there is only one romance option, Annie. So, will the others, like Chelsea get this variable also? Or are they mainly fuck buddy LIs?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
All of the girls with stats (click i in rhe top left) are LIs (or will be). More to be added later
So, right now she's just an FWB. Even the variables show that. Only ones that has romance decisions are Annie and Sophia. I personally don't want to romance anyone except for Chelsea. Not just be FWBs. But, I'll continue to play and see where her path goes.

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
So, right now she's just an FWB. Even the variables show that. Only ones that has romance decisions are Annie and Sophia. I personally don't want to romance anyone except for Chelsea. Not just be FWBs. But, I'll continue to play and see where her path goes.
Yes, all of the girls with stats will get the opportunity to become full love interests (more than just FWB) as the game progresses.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
This stupid preview version text is fucking annoying.
Download the attached file, rename it to "chapter3.rpy" and put it in the folder ".../game/scripts". But you have to load a save from the end of chapter 2 (before the preview version text appears) and replay chapter 3 as it won't work when you load a save where the text is already shown.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So I decided to try this out finally. It seems okay but it has a huge problem with transitions and plot holes. It just jumps to scenes where things happen with zero context whatsoever. When did the MC call Sarah to meet up? Who is this mysterious hacker friend? The expressions are also very exaggerated to point where they don't even look human.

Also is that fourth wall breaking scene before the warning about being a work in progress an indication that this is going to switch to another third person game? It's already hard enough to find them as it is so it would be very unfortunate for that to happen. That tag was the main reason I started it and if it changes I guess this is one I'll have to pass on personally.

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
So I decided to try this out finally. It seems okay but it has a huge problem with transitions and plot holes. It just jumps to scenes where things happen with zero context whatsoever. When did the MC call Sarah to meet up? Who is this mysterious hacker friend? The expressions are also very exaggerated to point where they don't even look human.

Also is that fourth wall breaking scene before the warning about being a work in progress an indication that this is going to switch to another third person game? It's already hard enough to find them as it is so it would be very unfortunate for that to happen. That tag was the main reason I started it and if it changes I guess this is one I'll have to pass on personally.
The game takes a more cinematic approach than other games. Think about when watching movies, we generally don't see person A pick up the phone and say "hey want to meet up and do something", instead when you enter the scene you make the assumption that the characters have done so. Unless that phone call has real substance, it would just be a waste of the player and the developers time to program it in in my opinion.

Regarding the hacker, it's not a character we have been properly introduced to yet. Again taking the cinematic approach, the story isn't linear. There are prologues appearing throughout and the hacker will feature at some point.

The game is now and will always be played through the perspective of our MC however there are scenes where the MC's body and now face will feature. There are several reasons for this but mostly because it's incredibly difficult to portray a scene, the background, mood and general feel for a location without showing the characters within. So to answer this aspect, the game WILL feature more third person content, but first person content is the main focus.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Public poll - Who is your favourite girl?

Get voting now over on Patreon:

No patron pledge required...it costs you nothing to vote.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes