Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's not multiple protagonists. If you are referring to the scenes with Jess, she is a potential love interest but her perspective is being followed for the purposes of the story. Our MC is definitely going to remain the only protagonist.
But there are no choices for Jess. the story seems to follow her to give background info on the major antagonist of the game.
It is a few scenes with Chelsea actually. I had to redownload in order to take screenshoots.
In my book this is very much "taking choices for", aka playing as other MC:
screenshot0001.jpg
screenshot0002.jpg
yet if you all say it isnt, who im i to say otherwise...this has to be some other game:cautious::BootyTime:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Just literally started playing and I love Annies character (she is gawgus), I have just gone onto the late night bar scene were we order a drink, obviously I didn't do anything with Annie and just sat and comforted her.
Now the question I would like to ask is she going to be a LI in the game? and does she leave the prostitution scene?
My inner caring self just wants to help and form a relationship with her alone already even before meeting any other characters lol

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Oh come OOOOOOooooon ffs!!! My main LI is looking like she is going to be Bi/Lesbian ffs after that dream of her friend???
Can't we have at least one bloody game where a LI im interested in is strictly dickly and not have the usual cliche lesbian stuff? The dream could have at least had an option to skip it, Is it to much to bloody ask CHRIST!!!

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Oh come OOOOOOooooon ffs!!! My main LI is looking like she is going to be Bi/Lesbian ffs after that dream of her friend???
Can't we have at least one bloody game where a LI im interested in is strictly dickly and not have the usual cliche lesbian stuff? The dream could have at least had an option to skip it, Is it to much to bloody ask CHRIST!!!
I feel like Annie's character arc is going over you head, m80. She's not a lesbian and probably not even bi. She's just very sheltered and got accused of being a lesbian by her parents, so she thinks it must be this way.

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I feel like Annie's character arc is going over you head, m80. She's not a lesbian and probably not even bi. She's just very sheltered and got accused of being a lesbian by her parents, so she thinks it must be this way.
Yeah your right I just really love her character and let my emotions get the best of me lol :ROFLMAO:
watching the scenes afterwards gave me a more clear indication of what she has been through and is most likely confused after her friend pushing it onto her. That's probably what triggered me so much as I just got pissed at her friend more than anything by pushing her knowing what her religious beliefs are and her parents. Didn't come across as a very good friend at this point to me that's all, seems annie has had a few shitty friends especially if one of them pushed her into prostitution and risking her life over money.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
She ain't lesbian. She is just so naive that just because she felt excited when her friend played with her she believes she is lesbian. :D

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The lighting at the night club gave me a thumping head ache. Not a single warning or skipping option. I dont like the free roam either. It just does not add anything.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Oh, hell yea! Time Stop fun!

I'm surprised there isn't more fetishes considering one of the first thing that comes to mind is to go into women's bathrooms. But the timestop sex scene. Simply superb.

Not sure I'm a fan of the guy trying to find you and already having your identity, but I guess you gotta create drama somewhere.

Reactions: Doobiedoobiedoooo

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
It is a few scenes with Chelsea actually. I had to redownload in order to take screenshoots.
Agreed.
If those choices have effects, it's "Multiple MCs"
If those choices NOT have effects, they are useless and cause of confusion, and should be avoided.
This is especially true for the Chelsea scene, if it doesn't have lasting effects: it was the perfect scene to better highlight the character's character but if the Player gets to chose how she interacts only for those choices to not have any effect... well, why there are choices in first place?

Similarly, the free-roaming part in the gym. Why there are so many items to interact but resulting in nothing of use?
Free roaming parts should give freedom to do stuff, not just forcing you to get a sequence right.

Otherwise, nice game, waiting for more

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
View attachment 1820664
View attachment 1820665
yet if you all say it isnt, who im i to say otherwise...this has to be some other game:cautious::BootyTime:
Are you crazy you don't want the female protagonist tag on this! then people will be asking "when can she get gangbanged?" or worse yet...you'll drag 88michele88 in here!

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I don't think I have any mods installed as I rarely use them. Same error for all of my save games. Here is the traceback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it's all your saves I'm pretty sure it will be a case that your save game is from 0.12 or below or you had a mod. The error seems to indicate 0.12 was the version of the save as I changed the folder structure completely in 0.2.0 hence the requirement for a new save from then onwards. The error unfortunately is generic and is basically saying it cant find were you were in the script (probably because the file isnt there any more).

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
The error seems to indicate 0.12 was the version of the save
Hmm, the previous version I have says "v0.2" in the lower left corner of the main menu screen. I still have it installed and I made a new save with that version and it still doesn't load on 0.2.7. I'm pretty sure no mods are installed.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Unofficial Port of This Time v2306 with LaikDink walkthrough and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Added support for 0x52's universal RenPy mod. Just add 0x52_URM.rpa to the game folder and restart the game and 0x52_URM will be in quick menu

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Looks like femdom is optional, that's good. However, the best looking girl in the game is the wingman? No chance of LI? Also someone mentioned one girl fucks everyone? If that's the case, this isn't for me. I wish the dev well on this.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes