Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
IT's OUT!.

time to download. i was confused if this was the right game i was thinking cause the banner was different but then i saw the watch at the bottom right corner.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: John Ness

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Pin cod in the gym,pls
The Pin code is randomly generated each time.
If you are struggling, type 1111 then 2222 then 3333 then 4444 and you will know exactly how many of each number there is. There's only a handful of combinations from that point.

Reactions: Envoye

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
The Pin code is randomly generated each time.
If you are struggling, type 1111 then 2222 then 3333 then 4444 and you will know exactly how many of each number there is. There's only a handful of combinations from that point.
It took you 6 months to come up with content which, if you bothered to do some research would have found out people really hate - pointless minigames nobody enjoys. However, there is a simple solution hundreds of developers who got caught up in this idiotic misconception of people enjoying minigames came up with - SKIP MINIGAME button.

Frankly, I couldn't care less about finding the stupid number in a minigame. It adds nothing to the story except frustration for the player trying to find out how the story plays next.

How about dem apples?

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
It took you 6 months to come up with content which, if you bothered to do some research would have found out people really hate - pointless minigames nobody enjoys. However, there is a simple solution hundreds of developers who got caught up in this idiotic misconception of people enjoying minigames came up with - SKIP MINIGAME button.

Frankly, I couldn't care less about finding the stupid number in a minigame. It adds nothing to the story except frustration for the player trying to find out how the story plays next.

How about dem apples?
I don't think it's fair to say 'nobody likes minigames'...I do!
Also, though I don't really appreciate the way you said it...the feedback is helpful!

Reactions: Envoye

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so far it seems funny/good in regards to how the time stop sex scens work. but yeah the time limit is gonna have to be increased at some point hard to expect people to believe MC can do much in 1 minute :ROFLMAO:

some sex poses would've been nice to appreciate if we had a wider view of the overall scene. i personally like seeing the girls body as much as possible and the only one that really did it was the footjob scene. the anal scene served it purpose but a "choose your angle option" would've been awesome. also when you finish it relies on a transition so i almost missed the creampie or wherever you finished. lastly it would've been nice to see how she reacts a bit more. like how did she recover or did she just fall the floor and pass out? small details but would've been nice.

kinda sad a sub option wasnt given to Annie in the intro but oh well. i'll stick with missing one sex scene since im not into femdom.

i'm still playing so i'll see what else there is.

Edit: normally i dont care for non sex related animations but i can appreciate chelsea walking.

chelsea's job interview was pretty funny i'll admit i chose the masturbation option cause it seemed so far out as a response. pretty nice scene.

Edit 2: whelp finally done.

hoping we can get Annie's friend back in her life.

And definitely hoping we get an opportunity to spend time with the girls in the changing room

aside from that the scientsit girl has her moments i'm hoping for the best but considering this update i'll accept what happens. but i could see a few scenarios where she helps MC. and the 3rd wall break was...funny.

im not really into lesbian scenes but Annie's flashback was pretty simple in general, not bad.

although i dont care for non sex animations i cant deny they were pretty well done.

hmmm it makes me worry about a Harem path after this update with the branching paths this time around. so now i gotta ask if there is one? i might actually support this game soon but yeah the harem route will be a deciding factor for me.

and regarding mini games eh this one wasnt so bad but not really something i look forward to in a vn.

oh and is there a way to procceed the hack even without timestop? seems like an illusion of choice if you offer a choice to save timestop power only to realize you cant proceed unless you use it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Will the "old saves do not work" be a regular thing with each new update, or is that just gonna be early development?
I noticed the changelog says it on the first couple updates.

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
so far it seems funny/good in regards to how the time stop sex scens work. but yeah the time limit is gonna have to be increased at some point hard to expect people to believe MC can do much in 1 minute :ROFLMAO:

some sex poses would've been nice to appreciate if we had a wider view of the overall scene. i personally like seeing the girls body as much as possible and the only one that really did it was the footjob scene. the anal scene served it purpose but a "choose your angle option" would've been awesome. also when you finish it relies on a transition so i almost missed the creampie or wherever you finished. lastly it would've been nice to see how she reacts a bit more. like how did she recover or did she just fall the floor and pass out? small details but would've been nice.

kinda sad a sub option wasnt given to Annie in the intro but oh well. i'll stick with missing one sex scene since im not into femdom.

i'm still playing so i'll see what else there is.

Edit: normally i dont care for non sex related animations but i can appreciate chelsea walking.

chelsea's job interview was pretty funny i'll admit i chose the masturbation option cause it seemed so far out as a response. pretty nice scene.

Edit 2: whelp finally done.

hoping we can get Annie's friend back in her life.

And definitely hoping we get an opportunity to spend time with the girls in the changing room

aside from that the scientsit girl has her moments i'm hoping for the best but considering this update i'll accept what happens. but i could see a few scenarios where she helps MC. and the 3rd wall break was...funny.

im not really into lesbian scenes but Annie's flashback was pretty simple in general, not bad.

although i dont care for non sex animations i cant deny they were pretty well done.

hmmm it makes me worry about a Harem path after this update with the branching paths this time around. so now i gotta ask if there is one? i might actually support this game soon but yeah the harem route will be a deciding factor for me.

and regarding mini games eh this one wasnt so bad but not really something i look forward to in a vn.

oh and is there a way to procceed the hack even without timestop? seems like an illusion of choice if you offer a choice to save timestop power only to realize you cant proceed unless you use it.

Thanks for the concise feedback!

I definitely take all of your points on board regarding the Lisa scene and will factor all feedback in for chapter 3.

Harem is definitely on the cards, though isn't the only route of course.
I personally enjoy minigames but I can totally get why others don't so I'll consider making them skip-able in future.

There are 3 ways of progressing the gym scene, 1 of which involves not using the stopwatch (though it does get used anyway when MC nearly gets caught).
Im curious of how you played:

Did you get to have the chat with Chelsea about her "points based game?"
How did you progress in the Gym?
Did Sarah get drunk?

Reactions: AryanKarthick

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Will the "old saves do not work" be a regular thing with each new update, or is that just gonna be early development?
I noticed the changelog says it on the first couple updates.
Going forwards saves will work with future releases.
In my first release (its my first game) I made the mistake of not tracking some decisions and rather than compromise on the quality of the subsequent chapters I decided to fix the tracking.
I'm now tracking everything... even things that might not be relevant in this release :)

Reactions: FookU2

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I don't think it's fair to say 'nobody likes minigames'...I do!
Also, though I don't really appreciate the way you said it...the feedback is helpful!
Lol, obviously you like minigames since you included them in your game.
I can live with your discontent about how I phrased my post if it got my point across.
No hard feelings, I am usually a cynical asshole with a very short fuse so my post was really pretty mild.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes