Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I just saw your game and seeing the changelog I feel bad that i lose the first release with the "Forbidden Fetish". Looking in your patreon saw that you still have the previous version there. I will try 0.1 version and then the 0.12.

Edit: I just played bot versions and I could say that I like both. The first was more of my taste because there was one sex scene and now is none. And because I don't cry about who fucks who and when. But is a good start. Good luck with next versions. And I just want to say.... If you have a clear idea of what you want to do, just do it.
Don't chage all your game or what you think because someone tells you they don't like which way you are taking, if you planed to add NTR, intentionally or not, you should do it, if you plan to add footjob, bdsm, scat or whatever, just do it, because thats the path you want to take. This community can be really good because they can help you to improve your game and even give you ideas, or they can be really toxic and make you change it completly, and I tell you this because that happens a lot, mostly with NTR games even when the NTR was planned from the start. So make your game like you want and you dreamed.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: apocalypsetoday

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
I just stumbled upon this game and wanted to try it out. I only played 0.12 and avoided 0.1 because of the comments.
Thanks a lot for this!
I can only welcome the current solution for the "prostitute". Nice girl by the way, I can understand her motivations and I´m eager to help her. And of course to know her a lot better
I'm still a little skeptical about the best friend. Let's see how her story develops. But somehow I still like her ;-)
When I met the "sisterhood", I only thought WTF? What? Why? (calm down and be patient with the story)
In any case, I am very curious to see how things will continue! And the graphics are really good to me, too.

For my taste, and this is just my opinion, I prefer a nice MC with good intentions rather than a bad one.
There are so many possibilities for a decent story with more than enough LIs without being a dork to have fun.
Sorry guys, but i am a huge fan of harem with a happy end even in a dark storyline.

Thanks for your time

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
in depraved awakening you can see some of the girls being used by others if you make the choices for them. in one of the characters you see her in a gangbang but if i remember right those were just pictures. but she dies anyways sooo.

also the asian girl can blow one guy if you dont save her.

cant remember the rest.
Also the red head can that's helping the daughter has a scene where she is at the massage place with a client. Don't remember if they show anything though.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
in depraved awakening you can see some of the girls being used by others if you make the choices for them. in one of the characters you see her in a gangbang but if i remember right those were just pictures. but she dies anyways sooo.

also the asian girl can blow one guy if you dont save her.

cant remember the rest.
So that makes another game that I not need to play, probably counts for that devs other game too.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So that makes another game that I not need to play, probably counts for that devs other game too.
You will be missing some good games then because other than that one Character that is not a LI in Depraved Awakening, all the rest is avoidable content. Unless you want to see it it won't happen. Don't get me wrong I was saddened by that characters storyline, but it was a very good game.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
You will be missing some good games then because other than that one Character that is not a LI in Depraved Awakening, all the rest is avoidable content. Unless you want to see it it won't happen. Don't get me wrong I was saddened by that character's storyline, but it was a very good game.
So you say she was not a LI in that game but is that clearly mentioned the first time the player sees her? even if that is the case I wouldn't like it but as far as I see both games from Philly don't have the tags that I look for so why should I play them. For me content(tags) are more important than the storyline, I don't say I don't like it when a game has a good story but for me, the story must fit the tags that I like.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I just saw your game and seeing the changelog I feel bad that i lose the first release with the "Forbidden Fetish". Looking in your patreon saw that you still have the previous version there. I will try 0.1 version and then the 0.12.

Edit: I just played bot versions and I could say that I like both. The first was more of my taste because there was one sex scene and now is none. And because I don't cry about who fucks who and when. But is a good start. Good luck with next versions. And I just want to say.... If you have a clear idea of what you want to do, just do it.
Don't chage all your game or what you think because someone tells you they don't like which way you are taking, if you planed to add NTR, intentionally or not, you should do it, if you plan to add footjob, bdsm, scat or whatever, just do it, because thats the path you want to take. This community can be really good because they can help you to improve your game and even give you ideas, or they can be really toxic and make you change it completly, and I tell you this because that happens a lot, mostly with NTR games even when the NTR was planned from the start. So make your game like you want and you dreamed.
Actually the sex scene is still there. The background to the character was changed but you can still have sex with her. The only sex scene that was taken out was basically a voyeur scene where you saw your friend fucking a guy in her house.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So you say she was not a LI in that game but is that clearly mentioned the first time the player sees her? even if that is the case I wouldn't like it but as far as I see both games from Philly don't have the tags that I look for so why should I play them. For me content(tags) are more important than the storyline, I don't say I don't like it when a game has a good story but for me, the story must fit the tags that I like.
No actually it wasn't stated that she wasn't a LI. You are right about that. To each their own. If you don't think you will like it, you are right in not playing it. I just wanted to clarify that she wasn't a LI and all the other women in that game had choices to avoid said content. The story is good and the tags at least for me were good. Yeah you don't get a harem in that game but it still had some very good scenes. Now this game looks like it will catch my attention. It already is on my list to sub when it gets a few more updates.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah you don't get a harem in that game but it still had some very good scenes.
And that is what gallery mods are for and both Philly games are not the only high rated games that I only downloaded because of the gallery mods.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
To anybody interested, Chapter 2 contains free roam elements and at least a couple of minigames.
More information in the Dev diary articles that I post on my patron page.
If you want a piece of advice about that, you should be very careful with both of those things.
The biggest mistake most devs do with free roam is adding a bunch of meaningless "clicks" just to prolong the playtime. If you have to click on 10 different doors, just to go from point A, to point B for instance, the game becomes annoyingly tedious for no reason and a lot of players will just get bored after a while. Or if you have to go to 5 different rooms (sometimes multiple times, because you need to be there at a specific undisclosed time) looking for a specific character, just so you can get a couple of lines of dialogue to continue the story.
The best use of free roam I've seen is with the little boxes at the top or bottom of the screen, that let you know which room is which and where every character is.
*Also I hope that with free roam you mean just moving around the map and not grinding for money, points etc.

About minigames, if you have a skip button for them, you won't have any problems with them, otherwise (if you can't progress the story without beating them) you should keep them simple and since you're planning to add an android version of the game at some point, you should keep in mind that they need to be playable in smaller screens too. I can't say I'm a fan of minigames, but I usually don't have any problem with them (other than they sometimes take a long time to beat and that can get boring really fast...), but I've seen a lot of people complaining about them.

Minigames have a "bad reputation" for the same reason I mentioned for free roam. A lot of devs are just using them to prolong the playtime, and that's not necessarily if they add 5 minutes in a 30-40 minutes update for instance, but it only takes a few devs giving 5 minutes updates with half an hour of meaningless clicking, to make people cautious about certain things.

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
If you want a piece of advice about that, you should be very careful with both of those things.
The biggest mistake most devs do with free roam is adding a bunch of meaningless "clicks" just to prolong the playtime. If you have to click on 10 different doors, just to go from point A, to point B for instance, the game becomes annoyingly tedious for no reason and a lot of players will just get bored after a while. Or if you have to go to 5 different rooms (sometimes multiple times, because you need to be there at a specific undisclosed time) looking for a specific character, just so you can get a couple of lines of dialogue to continue the story.
The best use of free roam I've seen is with the little boxes at the top or bottom of the screen, that let you know which room is which and where every character is.
*Also I hope that with free roam you mean just moving around the map and not grinding for money, points etc.

About minigames, if you have a skip button for them, you won't have any problems with them, otherwise (if you can't progress the story without beating them) you should keep them simple and since you're planning to add an android version of the game at some point, you should keep in mind that they need to be playable in smaller screens too. I can't say I'm a fan of minigames, but I usually don't have any problem with them (other than they sometimes take a long time to beat and that can get boring really fast...), but I've seen a lot of people complaining about them.

Minigames have a "bad reputation" for the same reason I mentioned for free roam. A lot of devs are just using them to prolong the playtime, and that's not necessarily if they add 5 minutes in a 30-40 minutes update for instance, but it only takes a few devs giving 5 minutes updates with half an hour of meaningless clicking, to make people cautious about certain things.
The free roam is of the same style as 'Being a Dik' where you can navigate between a small amount of rooms/scenes in order to complete a task. The entire freeroam can be completed in around 10 minutes. There will be no "have to be here or there at a certain time". Its more like you have to find something to break a window for example.

The free-roam and minigames will be entirely optional.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
for whatever reason i never saw or played the new version until now. i pretty much like all the changes except i wish the first sex scene with had a alternate version where she's a sub. so instead of where she comes and asks if someone order a dominating cheerleader she just says a (sexy) cheerleader. then a choice to decide how you want the scene to play out goes sub, dom, or not at all.

but again that's just me as it is right now im pretty happy with. i'm ok with losing a sex scene to avoid femdom.

as for the freeroam and minigame elements. i see that they will be optional. so im just hoping we doint miss much or anything at all by avoiding them.

but yeah a bit late to say but appreciate the options(y)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
didn't notice that. I forgot about the status screen honestly.:whistle:
What really interests me is how important it is to help Annie get the money she needs?
I mean if you don't sleep with her she gets no money but you can get an opinion point with her or you fuck her and she gets money 200$ or 400$ depending on anal sex or not and in her dorm room, you can offer her all the money you have for 6 opinion points which she doesn't take or 50$ which she takes and get 1 opinion.
So the question is is it important to balance the money she gets from the MC and her opinion points of him or can we just go full points no money without consequences?
A possible way it works is if she gets enough money she stays at College and if she didn't get enough money but the relationship with the MC is high enough she could move in with the MC.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
What really interests me is how important it is to help Annie get the money she needs?
I mean if you don't sleep with her she gets no money but you can get an opinion point with her or you fuck her and she gets money 200$ or 400$ depending on anal sex or not and in her dorm room, you can offer her all the money you have for 6 opinion points which she doesn't take or 50$ which she takes and get 1 opinion.
So the question is is it important to balance the money she gets from the MC and her opinion points of him or can we just go full points no money without consequences?
A possible way it works is if she gets enough money she stays at College and if she didn't get enough money but the relationship with the MC is high enough she could move in with the MC.
yeah i wouldnt mind if she shared a place with MC. right now probably to early to focus on points. soo hard to see what is the best choice. but time will tell.

Reactions: eddie987
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes