apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
c2_s8_i33.png
I just wanted to post a quick preview of a scene I am working on at the moment.
My Patrons get a second image in my most recent Patreon post which gives away why Chelsea is so lost in the moment!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Joker-Banne-2.jpg
This Time [v0.12] Walkthrough Mod [Abandoned]

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Was doing some space cleaning and found this 3.42GB monster for 1st release :KEK:, tried it and did a personal repack but only to find out it was already updated and optimized (respect for doing that apocalypsetoday (y)), much appreciated.

Played again and dayum... what happened here :WaitWhat:?

Anyway, had a little fun with the script and made a simple repack and modded the script a bit.

Original size at 327MB, MyRepack at 180MB

If you don't need or want to download the whole thing again, here is only just copy/paste it and it should work (don't forget to make a backup ofc).

Click LIKE if you find my post useful. :cool:

Reactions: apocalypsetoday

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Was doing some space cleaning and found this 3.42GB monster for 1st release :KEK:, tried it and did a personal repack but only to find out it was already updated and optimized (respect for doing that apocalypsetoday (y)), much appreciated.

Played again and dayum... what happened here :WaitWhat:?

Anyway, had a little fun with the script and made a simple repack and modded the script a bit.

MyRepack Original size at 327MB, MyRepack at 180MB

If you don't need or want to download the whole thing again, here is only MyMod just copy/paste it and it should work (don't forget to make a backup ofc).

Click LIKE if you find my post useful. :cool:
Hi! Thanks for playing and contributing...it is always much appreciated.
Chapter 1 was my first time developing such a game and I knew very little about it to be fair. I have a little past experience in 3d animation / modelling and programming so it was a case of trying to get all that together to make a game.
Looking back at the Chapter 1 release there were certain things such as the park scene that was a little out of place to say the least but my skills and knowledge have certainly progressed since then and I am very much excited to bring Chapter 2 to everybody. The park scene will also loosely tie in to something I have planned for a later chapter but couldn't squeeze it into Chapter 2.

Chapter 2 also has twice as many lines of code so far (not including animations and other interactive content or it would be 4x more) and double the amount of renders so far...and its only just over half complete so watch this space!

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

This Time [v0.12] + JokerLeader Mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So i just played it. I didnt play the original version. But i super liked the this. None of the LI's were super off putting,or unlikeable. I guess Chelsea has been super toned down? And i was actually amused by the park sorority sister initiation. Also love the fact that the MC seems to be quick on his feet mentally speaking. Good work Dev. This is definitely one im gonna watch out for,with an eye to supporting it in the future.

Reactions: cib64 and eddie987

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Anyone can tell what is the purpose of opinion and lust points?
They will be used in future chapters to affect gameplay. They have minimal impact in Chapter 1.
So i just played it. I didnt play the original version. But i super liked the this. None of the LI's were super off putting,or unlikeable. I guess Chelsea has been super toned down? And i was actually amused by the park sorority sister initiation. Also love the fact that the MC seems to be quick on his feet mentally speaking. Good work Dev. This is definitely one im gonna watch out for,with an eye to supporting it in the future.
Many thanks for the feedback! Chapter 2 has even more in store and isnt too far away.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It's not that Chelsea was unlikeable before, just a little bit "cheap" maybe. She's definitely a lot more likeable now.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Major news!

Chapter 2 should be ready for release at some point within the next 3 weeks. Just in time for Christmas!

I'm very excited to share it with you all as I've poured the last 6 months of my spare time (and a lot of money!) into creating it.
Watch this space!

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Chapter 2 - OUT NOW!

As promised, Chapter 2 released just in time for Christmas as an extra special gift to everybody.
There is around an hour of extra content and it has taken me 6 long hard months to bring it to you all.

I eagerly anticipate all of your feedback and hope you could all be so kind as to leave some reviews!

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes