apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
It has become clear that minigames are a love / hate kinda thing so I have attached a mod that allows you to skip right over the trojan minigame.

Simply extract into your game folder overwriting the existing items. I have only tested briefly so any issues with it please let me know.

EDIT:
Updated now so that there is a SKIP button whilst playing the minigame OR you can go to preferences and set Disable Minigames to YES to avoid it.
This patch will be automatically included in future builds.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Sup apocalypsetoday, i was looking around some of the scripts and noticed that your images are actually 4K (good thing you encoded and converted them to webp :p) and some videos have a bitrate over 100MB/s... come on dude that is just too much lol! I'm not sure there is a need for that much.

Edit: Here is one example... you got duplicate of this file "c1_s9_a1" where one is 123MB (4sec duration, 4K resolution and bitrate of insane 260mb/s) and the other is 6.4MB (4sec duration, 4K resolution and bitrate is almost 11mb/s). You can optimize these pics/vids with 1080p and below 10mb/s (i personally use around ~3mb/s bitrate) and it will still look very good but the saving in space will be huge!

I might update MyRepack after i'm finished playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: damien_sensei

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
It has become clear that minigames are a love / hate kinda thing so I have attached a mod that allows you to skip right over the trojan minigame.

Simply place in your game folder overwriting the existing items. I have only tested breifly so any issues with it please let me know.
Na.. just shit minigames that break the pace of the game, are completely out of place in a story driven vn and annoying af.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019

Simply place in your game folder overwriting the existing items. I have only tested breifly so any issues with it please let me know.
i don't mind mini games in general but iwas stuck at the gym code one..

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
sorry but I have to ask. Have the scenes of the girls fucking everyone been removed (or have they been made optional) or is it that the non-ntr people have left this thread and that is why no one talks about it anymore?
Thank you

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
First time trying this, was rather good actually. Enjoyed it. Don't mind the free roam stuff (it's the only kind of sandbox I don't dislike), but there isn't really any direction to them. You're kind of just tossed into them with a "now figure it out yourself" attitude without any hints or direction. As for the minigames, yeah not a fan like many others here. Glad you provided an option above to skip them now.

But overall, it's not bad. Just those minor things above that were a bit annoying. But I like it. Interesting story and some fun characters. Thanks for your work and curious to see what comes next. :)

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Did the first release got reworked? Dev said he would reworked to remove the unwanted tag there so i gave some time to see where this goes.

So what you guys(anti-NTR players) have to say about the game right now? Safe to play?

Can we skip mini games?

Ty in advance

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
sorry but I have to ask. Have the scenes of the girls fucking everyone been removed (or have they been made optional) or is it that the non-ntr people have left this thread and that is why no one talks about it anymore?
Thank you
Removed as far as i know, i haven't finished the game yet but i didn't come across any unwanted sex scenes.

Did the first release got reworked? Dev said he would reworked to remove the unwanted tag there so i gave some time to see where this goes.

So what you guys(anti-NTR players) have to say about the game right now? Safe to play?

Ty in advance
I'am enjoying it alot, go for it. It's a good surprise, game looks really professional. There are free roams/mini-games but some are already skipable and it looks like there is a oficial mod to disable mini-games a few posts above.

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Thank you
There is no such scenes they got removed in version 0.12 , no male fucks the girls except you .

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] This Time [v0.2.1] [ApocalypseToday] [OS@1.71GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.71GB
MyRepack-YAC: 457MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017

It does not skip all the minigames, the trojan game is still there

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I only started the game, I'm at the moment when Annie calls for the first time, but I must say this: I don't want to offend anybody but the writing BADLY NEEDS a proofreader. Lots of missing ' signs where needed (that's; can't; you're; etc. etc...), "people where doing" instead of "were doing". The text is understandable but annoying - sorry.

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
can we get an option to go without the condom?
I see finally a realistic approach to the sex in the games. I believe there should be an option to go without condoms but with full consequences: STDS, pregnancy & alimony.
I'd like to appeal to all developers to use condoms in their games: teens may be playing it and believe that pulling out is an effective anti-conception method. Please, mind that the overpopulation is the most serious of our planet's problems.

Last edited:

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Sup apocalypsetoday, i was looking around some of the scripts and noticed that your images are actually 4K (good thing you encoded and converted them to webp :p) and some videos have a bitrate over 100MB/s... come on dude that is just too much lol! I'm not sure there is a need for that much.

Edit: Here is one example... you got duplicate of this file "c1_s9_a1" where one is 123MB (4sec duration, 4K resolution and bitrate of insane 260mb/s) and the other is 6.4MB (4sec duration, 4K resolution and bitrate is almost 11mb/s). You can optimize these pics/vids with 1080p and below 10mb/s (i personally use around ~3mb/s bitrate) and it will still look very good but the saving in space will be huge!

I might update MyRepack after i'm finished playing.
Hi,

I had a real problem with video encoding early in the chapter. Finding the right mix of quality and file size was an issue and a few poorly optomised videos may remain. I have found my zen with encoding now and the later videos should be pretty well optimised I think as will all videos going forwards.

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
the real problem is... humans are fucked if teens are learning sex playing VNs.
Well, the humans are fu**ed. How many countries you know that have a decent sex education? For example in the catholic countries the Vatican Roulette (a.k.a. calendar method) is the most propagated way.

Reactions: Anonymux
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes