kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Question: is there a way not to use stopwatch in the gym or using it there is part of the story? Ty.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Question: is there a way not to use stopwatch in the gym or using it there is part of the story? Ty.
Seems you need too. You get the girl at the front desk to go to dressing rooms and then use it. Spent 30 mins trying find another way, but that's only way I found. Then you get the Trojan mini game, that's honestly pissing off most the folks.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Start with 1111, if any green light shows up do 2111, if the green turns off you know the correct position of 1 is the 1st position (forever, it doesn't change), if the green light is not off do 1211, if it doesn't do 1121 and 1112. Now do 2122 with the same strategy until you find every number. There is a good chance of more lights turning on orange/green when testing for positions if it's complicated for you, just ignore and keep searching for the actual number and go in order.

My english is pretty meh, but i tried...

Reactions: Wirtlon

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Seems you need too. You get the girl at the front desk to go to dressing rooms and then use it. Spent 30 mins trying find another way, but that's only way I found. Then you get the Trojan mini game, that's honestly pissing off most the folks.
Yeah I couldn't find a way without using it too.
Really? I found the code in less than 10 tries. We had a game called Mastermind, if I remember correctly, back in the 70/80s which was like this code minigame, I didn't even had to focus...

sutiban

Sep 8, 2021
Yeah I couldn't find a way without using it too.
Really? I found the code in less than 10 tries. We had a game called Mastermind if I remember correctly which was like this code minigame, I didn't even had to focus...
I was racking my brain trying to remember the name! Thank you lol. I got lucky and got it on my 5th try, but Mastermind experience definitely helped out here.

Reactions: kartolas

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I finally figured it out, I suffer from intense migraines do to the anxiety, once my frustration levels go up, triggers that, which triggers headaches, which can possibly trigger SVT attack. But I stepped away, walked around for a minute and got my bearing, tried it gain with a fresh game & got it.

Edit: Aww...well I'm interested, but this is something I'll come check in a year or two. I hate the tease a lot of these things, lol. I get into it, like curious how stuff goes, it stops bam... lol. But keep up the work.

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Good story so far. The girls look good and feel real, not perfect skins and "almost" plastic bodies like we see in so many VNs today. They have different stories and personalities. The Sarah jump part is a bit far fetched but I guess stranger things happen everyday... Minigames can't take away some of playing immersion same as freeroams but it's not bad, at least not for me.
Overall good stuff. Won't make my top waiting list for now but I hope it will.

Thank you and best of luck.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So how much content is there right now and do we have more explanation on the prostitution tag, with what content is with that and if it is avoidable?

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
stuck at gym code
bypass does not work
4 digits does not wok
try loads of combos
3 greens only

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
When asking Annie for advice about getting into the gym, she suggests going into the changing room herself to steal the tag. Is that not something that can happen? So I get all 4 girsl in there?

Edit: Doesn't look like it is, with a different method of getting her into the changing rooms your own character says it wouldn't be good to send Annie in.

Also the gallery isn't unlocking properly?

Last edited:

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
apocalypsetoday, thanks for sharing, but is there a way to fix sarah's eyes, maybe in the next update or in future content.
Ok now I get the game has a horror tag but wow those eyes, no offense/trolling just my personal observation/feedback.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have a question.

Will there be a "reward" for not using the watch for sexual purposes? For example, with Lisa.

I understand that if you use it many times for this, the game will follow a darker and / or depraved dynamic for the MC, right? Because when you use it and when you don't use it, the MC talks about it. On whether it is the path you want to follow. And I'm talking about a "reward" of the same level as if you use the watch.

I consider myself a romantic person and I was pleased that if we did not use the watch, we would have a sweet kiss with Sarah. But... I don't just play for lovey dovey romances. It is the main reason, but not the only one. I also play for the sex scenes. If you decide to use the watch, you literally have a little bit of everything. Vaginal, anal, oral, masturbation, cunnilingus, titfuck, toys. Everything. And an image in the gallery, I think. And if you don't use it, you get a kiss with Sarah.

Yeah, I love kissing scenes, handholding, dating, small and big romantic moments, etc. And I am genuinely happy with things like that. It's one of the reasons I take romantic routes. The dating sim part.

But, as I said, the sexual part is an important part in these VNs. Many of them make the mistake (in my opinion) that on the paths and routes of romance, sex takes a long time to arrive, while the routes of corruption have everything very fast. And if we compare the sexual content between both routes, usually the romance routes have fewer sexual scenes.
So, when you compare the level of immediate payoff, it seems pretty unbalanced to me.

That said, what I like the most is that with all the girls there seems to be the potential for genuine romances. Sarah, Annie and Sophia are quite sweet. I feared for Chelsea being a bit wild. But in the last scene with her in the bar it shows that she has feelings for the MC and if you reject the blowjob from Sophie's sister, it shows. I liked this detail. That Chelsea can be quite crazy and daring, but she also could be cute and romantic with the MC.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
You now I usually play games for entertainment, not to be frustrated by some non skippable minigame.
Which even if skipped, may lock you out of content, or prevent you from progressing the story.
Now if this is what you enjoy, cool you do you.
This is just my personal take on the matter, and to be considered by the devs for future content.
And just to clarify I'm playing the newest vanilla version released on this sight.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
What is up with timestop games having obnoxious puzzle mechanics? The university gym 'free roam' is beyond annoying.

If as the Dev says they are not only here to stay but be ever present in every update I'll probably just not play. No patience for such things; much prefer to focus on the story than pointless fluff.

Last edited:

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
What is up with timestop games having obnoxious puzzle mechanics? The university gym 'free roam' is beyond annoying.

If as the Dev says they are not only here to stay but be ever present in every update I'll probably just not play. No patience for such things; much prefer to focus on the story than pointless fluff.
+1 No offense to the devs just personal feedback, on the above post.

Reactions: pizbia

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Hey apocalypsetoday, just remember it's all feedback to improve the future content, the good,bad and the ugly.
Hell I remember a loooong time a go in boot camp they all laughed at me for having various ideas.
That have since been adopted into protocols, and now I mostly spend my time consulting/training/advising, and also on frequent flights.
And what I've learned over the years is that, it's the way something is implemented that makes the difference, if implemented at all.
Anyway good luck, happy holidays, and thanks for sharing, so see you on the flip side aj out.

Reactions: Nelson4ever
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes