eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I like this game so far, but there are a few things I found a bit weird...
It seems that the sex scenes in this update are with sidechicks only (except a lesbian one I ctrl-skipped, since I couldn't care less about those), which is understandable for a v0.2, but they cause you to miss or even lose (in Chelsea's case) points with the main girls!
Then, you have four main girls (so far), and the game has a harem tag, but it seems it won't be a full harem, since at the end of this update you pretty much have to choose between Chelsea or Sophia (or neither if you go for the bj). I don't know how strict the point system is going to be, but I guess I'll have to "cheat" just to be sure I won't miss any content in the future, and not play the game as intended.
About some of the complaints I read here, the code was actually relatively easy to find (maybe a bit time consuming if you end up with all four numbers, but it took me only 6 tries with 3/4) and the free roam wasn't difficult to figure out, but it was a bit tedious, especially in the flashback.
Finally I still have no idea how I was supposed to get Sarah drunk or complete the gym part without using the stopwatch, and the only way to unlock everything in both galleries (I did a second playthrough to see if some of the other choices would unlock them, but I still couldn't get all the images and the blowjob replay seems to be bugged or at least it was for me) was to use the console.

Like I said I like the game and the story seems really interesting, so I look forward to play the next update, I just focused on the "negatives" in my post, because the dev wants some feedback. I'd definitely recommend to give it a try, to anyone who's unsure about it.

Reactions: _baka_

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I like this game so far, but there are a few things I found a bit weird...
It seems that the sex scenes in this update are with sidechicks only (except a lesbian one I ctrl-skipped, since I couldn't care less about those), which is understandable for a v0.2, but they cause you to miss or even lose (in Chelsea's case) points with the main girls!
Then, you have four main girls (so far), and the game has a harem tag, but it seems it won't be a full harem, since at the end of this update you pretty much have to choose between Chelsea or Sophia (or neither if you go for the bj). I don't know how strict the point system is going to be, but I guess I'll have to "cheat" just to be sure I won't miss any content in the future, and not play the game as intended.
About some of the complaints I read here, the code was actually relatively easy to find (maybe a bit time consuming if you end up with all four numbers, but it took me only 6 tries with 3/4) and the free roam wasn't difficult to figure out, but it was a bit tedious, especially in the flashback.
Finally I still have no idea how I was supposed to get Sarah drunk or complete the gym part without using the stopwatch, and the only way to unlock everything in both galleries (I did a second playthrough to see if some of the other choices would unlock them, but I still couldn't get all the images and the blowjob replay seems to be bugged or at least it was for me) was to use the console.

Like I said I like the game and the story seems really interesting, so I look forward to play the next update, I just focused on the "negatives" in my post, because the dev wants some feedback. I'd definitely recommend to give it a try, to anyone who's unsure about it.
Hi,
Firstly thanks for taking the time to give feedback it is very helpful. I always encourage negative feedback as well as positive.
My intention is to make the relationship aspect of the game as realistic as possible. With this in mind, Chelsea would quite rightly be upset about you getting a blowjob from another girl given the tension between the 2 of you.
I realise this bucks the trend in most games where you can achieve everything and experience everything repercussion free but that's not how I want this to work.
A harem ending is definitely on the cards, but may not be easy for the player to achieve. There will be branching paths at times and you will have to make sure you keep all the girls happy enough. If you chose Chelsea this time then you may have to put in the extra effort with Sophia next time.
You will almost certainly not be able to play through every sexual encounter in the game in a single playthrough and achieve harem at the end. Maybe somebody will develop a cheat mod to allow that to happen (that would be cool!) but the vanilla game will be actions and consequences.

The Sarah drunk scene is more of an easter egg. You simply need to progress slowly through the balcony scene to allow her to take a few drinks from her glass. If you have waited long enough, MC will ask her if she wants a top up. Progress slowly again and you will ask her if she wants a second top-up. If you have given her 2 top-ups then when you return with Annie, Sarah is drunk. There is no points based benefit and no extra sexual content in the drunk scene hence why its more an easter egg than anything.

I did bug-check all the replay unlocks before I released it but I will bug-check them again to see if I missed anything.
EDIT: Confirmed it is bugged. Thanks for spotting. Will be fixed in the next release.

The image gallery unlocks are:

Click the hole in the fence during the firefighter scene:
c2_s5_i9.jpg
Have 2 or more opinion points with Sarah during the "About your missing friend..."chat to convince her to give you a better photograph

Fill Lisa's cum bar and your own before the timer runs out in the timestop lewd scene

After Sarah and Annie go to bed, if you have max Chelsea opinion points (6) and you have agreed to the points based game she mentioned she willoffer to send you a picture to boost her "Chelsea points". If you accept you unlock the gallery image.

The gym free-roam has 3 exit routes:

1 - Spill water on the gym girl then go visit the changing rooms to see her topless.
2 - Flirt with the gym girl successfully then g visit her in the changing rooms to see her naked
3 - Ask gym girl for scissors, get refused then ask Annie to get the scissors for you and get Annie to distract the girl. This is the worst option as there is no nudity but exists so you can still complete the gym scene if you use the stopwatch right at the beginning without the gym girl being in there. This option cannot be used if the gym girl is already away from the desk.

Last edited:

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
You will almost certainly not be able to play through every sexual encounter in the game in a single playthrough and achieve harem at the end. Maybe somebody will develop a cheat mod to allow that to happen (that would be cool!) but the vanilla game will be actions and consequences.
That’s one thing that annoys games when there’s “forced and cheap” extended play by doing just that trick. It doesn’t interest me to play the game again just to see all the versions. This is a so-called cheap trick and I really don’t appreciate this trick. So the same can be said that for those of us who think that way, it’s just useless work from a game maker.

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
That’s one thing that annoys games when there’s “forced and cheap” extended play by doing just that trick. It doesn’t interest me to play the game again just to see all the versions. This is a so-called cheap trick and I really don’t appreciate this trick. So the same can be said that for those of us who think that way, it’s just useless work from a game maker.
The intention is not for extended play, I encourage the development of cheat mods to unlock all scenes and or allow all paths. It doesn't affect me as a dev whether you only play the game once or dozens of times my main goal is to make a game that can be played by many people and each one experience their own version of the story.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
The intention is not for extended play, I encourage the development of cheat mods to unlock all scenes and or allow all paths. It doesn't affect me as a dev whether you only play the game once or dozens of times my main goal is to make a game that can be played by many people and each one experience their own version of the story.
I mainly meant that if you choose the Harem path, you will have to play it several times to see everything and with different choices. It's literally fucked up. I don’t want to mix different paths with each other, but if you can’t see everything inside one path at a time, then it’s a pretty big turn off.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Hi,
Firstly thanks for taking the time to give feedback it is very helpful. I always encourage negative feedback as well as positive.
My intention is to make the relationship aspect of the game as realistic as possible. With this in mind, Chelsea would quite rightly be upset about you getting a blowjob from another girl given the tension between the 2 of you.
I realise this bucks the trend in most games where you can achieve everything and experience everything repercussion free but that's not how I want this to work.
A harem ending is definitely on the cards, but may not be easy for the player to achieve. There will be branching paths at times and you will have to make sure you keep all the girls happy enough. If you chose Chelsea this time then you may have to put in the extra effort with Sophia next time.

The Sarah drunk scene is more of an easter egg. You simply need to progress slowly through the balcony scene to allow her to take a few drinks from her glass. If you have waited long enough, MC will ask her if she wants a top up. Progress slowly again and you will ask her if she wants a second top-up. If you have given her 2 top-ups then when you return with Annie, Sarah is drunk. There is no points based benefit and no extra sexual content in the drunk scene hence why its more an easter egg than anything.

I did bug-check all the replay unlocks before I released it but I will bug-check them again to see if I missed anything.
EDIT: Confirmed it is bugged. Thanks for spotting. Will be fixed in the next release.

The image gallery unlocks are:

Click the hole in the fence during the firefighter scene:
View attachment 1557207
Have 2 or more opinion points with Sarah during the "About your missing friend..."chat to convince her to give you a better photograph

Fill Lisa's cum bar and your own before the timer runs out in the timestop lewd scene

After Sarah and Annie go to bed, if you have max Chelsea opinion points (6) and you have agreed to the points based game she mentioned she willoffer to send you a picture to boost her "Chelsea points". If you accept you unlock the gallery image.

The gym free-roam has 3 exit routes:

1 - Spill water on the gym girl then go visit the changing rooms to see her topless.
2 - Flirt with the gym girl successfully then g visit her in the changing rooms to see her naked
3 - Ask gym girl for scissors, get refused then ask Annie to get the scissors for you and get Annie to distract the girl. This is the worst option as there is no nudity but exists so you can still complete the gym scene if you use the stopwatch right at the beginning without the gym girl being in there. This option cannot be used if the gym girl is already away from the desk.
I get the realistic approach, the part I found weird was that both sexual encounters the MC can have in this update have some sort of negative impact in your relationships with the main girls. With the first one you miss Sarah's kiss and the second one you lose points with Chelsea. Usually the sex scenes with the side girls are used to balance out the slow(er) burn with the main ones, but here you're getting punished if you go for them, even before the MC starts a (romantic) relationship with any of the girls. It's more about the options you get and less about the repercussions.

Thanks for the mini walkthroughs. I got the first two routes in the gym, but I'll try the third one (and the "drunk Sarah" easter egg) when you release the next update because I'm curious to see how they play out.

I only found two of the images in my playthroughs, I don't think I'd ever get the fence one, but for some reason I couldn't get Lisa's either, even when I managed to fill both bars. I might have done something wrong though, I'm not sure.

I'm not very fond of the branching that makes you choose between main girls to be honest, but I kept a save right before the choice between going with Sophia or Chelsea, to see if it will make any difference (other than the points you can gain with them) in the next update and if I'm going to need multiple playthroughs. Right now Sophia seems to be the better option, since the MC ends up asking her out and she seems to have the least "screen time" between the four of them so far, so I'll probably just pick her and mess with the console a little bit to raise Chelsea's stats.

Anyway, thanks for the reply and good luck with the game! Like I said, despite my "complaints" I really like it so far.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I'm not very fond of the branching that makes you choose between main girls to be honest, but I kept a save right before the choice between going with Sophia or Chelsea, to see if it will make any difference (other than the points you can gain with them) in the next update and if I'm going to need multiple playthroughs. Right now Sophia seems to be the better option, since the MC ends up asking her out and she seems to have the least "screen time" between the four of them so far, so I'll probably just pick her and mess with the console a little bit to raise Chelsea's stats.
Yeah I just meant that within one path you have to do more plays to see everything. It’s a disgusting cheap forced game extension.

Reactions: _baka_

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Not really... Ever heard of choice and consequence? When you can have everything at one play through there is no real choice. Might as well make it a kinetic novel
Because it doesn’t have to be a choice between two people. But something that doesn't undo another. Although Evil / good choices. Something that even shows up in behavior or when something is shown to a player. I mean, you don't have to do everything over and over again to see all things like sex scenes or something like that. That replay becomes that fucking big turn off.

Reactions: MrBenny and _baka_

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Great game worth subbing for.

Like all the main girls and the premise is interesting also. I find games with abusive elements like mind control/time stop can get tooooooo focused on the rapey aspects but it seems like at least in this one while MC can perv out there are also solid romantic relationships blooming with all of the main girls to balance it out.

And as long as the MC's face isn't ugly or shown too often yeah I don't think it needs to be 100% first person lol though that was funny 4th wall break.

I don't agree at all with the above poster. Meaningful choices are what make VN's interesting otherwise just read a kinetic novel or go on CHYOA or watch hentai if you want something that is not interactive. As long as not every decision is an either/or between two different girls I think it's nice to be able to show your priority. And you can just quick save/reload to see the alternate scene dude so chill with the "wahh multiple play throughs".

Limited free roams are also fun IMO. as long as there's actual things to click on and explore otherwise it's just boring (like Red Falls where every free roam is literally just go from point A to B).

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, there's a ton of missing periods, commas, and apostrophes. Lots of confusion with your/you're and other homophones like peak/peek, marshal/martial, its/it's. And one of my pet peeves: ok instead of okay. Some of these get better over time, but still not great.

Something I'm not a big fan of was the minigame involving Lisa. If you wrap the entire lewd scene in a minigame like that, my brain will be too busy trying to fill up those bars to actually pay attention to the action... Maybe that's just me. I doubt I'll be using the stopwatch for such purposes much anyway (figured I should try it once), so feel free to ignore me on that...

Plot seems interesting. Will definitely keep an eye on this.

Reactions: apocalypsetoday

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Well, there's a ton of missing periods, commas, and apostrophes. Lots of confusion with your/you're and other homophones like peak/peek, marshal/martial, its/it's. And one of my pet peeves: ok instead of okay. Some of these get better over time, but still not great.

Something I'm not a big fan of was the minigame involving Lisa. If you wrap the entire lewd scene in a minigame like that, my brain will be too busy trying to fill up those bars to actually pay attention to the action... Maybe that's just me. I doubt I'll be using the stopwatch for such purposes much anyway (figured I should try it once), so feel free to ignore me on that...

Plot seems interesting. Will definitely keep an eye on this.
Grammar never was my strong point! Maybe one day I can afford a proof-reader :p

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
View attachment 1416622
This Time [v0.12] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Joker, are there any plans to update your walkthrough mod?

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes