• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Fun game so far, but missed opportunity with the two girls in the apartment. ;) Oh and looking up the suicide girls skirt after all she's been through, what a douche. :p

Nice renders but the UI could use some work specially the 'sandbox' areas.

*adds to watchlist. *

Except at this point there is no point to the money system.
Well if it ever becomes a thing, I'll be super rich. ;)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What sort of mind control is in this? Is there any? A thread search showed people talking about how there didn't seem to be any in the first release, but has that changed? Does the dev intend for it to change, or is the game mis-tagged?

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
What sort of mind control is in this? Is there any? A thread search showed people talking about how there didn't seem to be any in the first release, but has that changed? Does the dev intend for it to change, or is the game mis-tagged?
Hi,

As of chapter 2 there is no mind control at present. Chapter 3 will contain some elements of mind control though I'm not ready to spill the beans too much on that just yet :)

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I have posted a public poll regarding the future release schedule of This time over on my patreon (link below). If you could spare 60 seconds I would really appreciate community input on the release schedule.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
apocalypsetoday I was waiting for playing after same time and pretty happy about it after seeing you deleted save games two times... I have only one question: you gonna do that again? I dont want face with my saves being deleted after playing hours... So i would be happy if you give me answer about it.

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
apocalypsetoday I was waiting for playing after same time and pretty happy about it after seeing you deleted save games two times... I have only one question: you gonna do that again? I dont want face with my saves being deleted after playing hours... So i would be happy if you give me answer about it.
Hi,
Going forwards there will be no need to create a new save in new versions. I have future proofed my code this time :)

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
played this through and quite enjoyed it ,liked the fact that if i looked up a girls skirt wrong time i could back track im the douch not the mc .hope he is tough enough to take on the bad guy nice renders

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
downloaded the Win/Linux: mega version result: nothing after hitting the play button
so far only thing i can say about this game is a pure waste of time

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Tried the game.. first impression wasn't that great. Kept playing and enjoyed it more as I went along. Decent all around.. Renders and story. Can't say it's top tier but can say that it beats many many of the games I see here. Giving it a chance and looking forward to how it progresses and improves as time goes on. Not gonna make the DEV rich but I do say where he can pull in some patreons as he goes further and deeper. Nice cliffhanger ending..

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
weirdly that vn lags me hard. wonder if anyone have that issue. (i launched compressed and unren. but usually that has no effect)

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I've tweaked the cache in the next release (available in about 2 weeks) which will help on computers with low RAM.
The images are all 4k unlike most VNs which are 1080p so the image files are 4x the size. If there's not enough RAM to fit this on it will fail over to the page file which sits on your HDD and if you don't have an SSD then it will probably lag.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It lags even with an SSD, I have 16G Thermaltake DDR4, with 2 1TB Samsung Evo 860 SSD and it was constantly using up almost all 18gigs of my swap file.

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
It lags even with an SSD, I have 16G Thermaltake DDR4, with 2 1TB Samsung Evo 860 SSD and it was constantly using up almost all 18gigs of my swap file.
If you are able to unren the game then edit line line 43 of script.rpy.
It currently says:
define config.image_cache_size =50
Change it to define config.image_cache_size = 8 and see if that helps?

This will be set automatically in the next version but may help you in the mean time.
If it helps let me know :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have no idea what you mean, but thanks, I would rather not fuck with things.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes