NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Did the first release got reworked? Dev said he would reworked to remove the unwanted tag there so i gave some time to see where this goes.

So what you guys(anti-NTR players) have to say about the game right now? Safe to play?

Can we skip mini games?

Ty in advance
Now there are no others fucking your women. That scene when you go with the key to your friend's apartment, then in that first version your friend fucked some random guy and now it just has a dildo under it. Yes, I had to download that first version of the game and note that now it is good to have that removed. It's safe to play. Now we got a skip for those mini-games, so this could become a hell of a good game. At least the start is good. I, the NTR hater, give a recommendation and a big thumb up. (y)

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Well, the humans are fu**ed. How many countries you know that have a decent sex education? For example in the catholic countries the Vatican Roulette (a.k.a. calendar method) is the most propagated way.
Yea i can agree on education part. for example, in my country there is not any sex ed and i mean not at all.
You know why? This old folks thinks that sex ed will deprave the generation and generation will lose national values.
BRUH?!
Yea that what you get living in post-soviet conservative country.

Fortunately the new generation is very open-minded and don't believe this kind of bullshit.
At least i had someone to give me proper ed in this

Reactions: Anonymux

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
"Tell her" or "Don't tell her", I clicked don't tell her and the MC on it's own tells her. Sure, you don't get a point with her, still... it's only been like 2-3m playtime....

Thank you and good luck.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Removed as far as i know, i haven't finished the game yet but i didn't come across any unwanted sex scenes.

I'am enjoying it alot, go for it. It's a good surprise, game looks really professional. There are free roams/mini-games but some are already skipable and it looks like there is a oficial mod to disable mini-games a few posts above.
Now there are no others fucking your women. That scene when you go with the key to your friend's apartment, then in that first version your friend fucked some random guy and now it just has a dildo under it. Yes, I had to download that first version of the game and note that now it is good to have that removed. It's safe to play. Now we got a skip for those mini-games, so this could become a hell of a good game. At least the start is good. I, the NTR hater, give a recommendation and a big thumb up. (y)
Ty for the reply. Glad to see that the game is getting on a good track.

Will give it a try then, downloading.

Reactions: NakkiMuki

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
Hi,

I had a real problem with video encoding early in the chapter. Finding the right mix of quality and file size was an issue and a few poorly optomised videos may remain. I have found my zen with encoding now and the later videos should be pretty well optimised I think as will all videos going forwards.
apocalypsetoday

Will there really be mind control in the game? I noticed the mind control tag,But at present, MC has only one watch.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
It has become clear that minigames are a love / hate kinda thing so I have attached a mod that allows you to skip right over the trojan minigame.

Simply place in your game folder overwriting the existing items. I have only tested breifly so any issues with it please let me know.
For me minigames are more of a hate / hate kinda thing :D

Reactions: SISIMEN and xinkala

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
It has become clear that minigames are a love / hate kinda thing so I have attached a mod that allows you to skip right over the trojan minigame.

Simply place in your game folder overwriting the existing items. I have only tested breifly so any issues with it please let me know.
Trojan mini-game is still there and the sequence written in the example (green light, orange light) and the placement of the buttons/lights is incorrect. If the sequence in the example indicated was green for the correct number AND the correct place in the sequence it wouldn't be the number 2. The sequence of the buttons should be: the upper left corner is the first, the upper right is the second, the lower left is third and the lower right is fourth - Left to right top to bottom.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hi,

I had a real problem with video encoding early in the chapter. Finding the right mix of quality and file size was an issue and a few poorly optomised videos may remain. I have found my zen with encoding now and the later videos should be pretty well optimised I think as will all videos going forwards.
Why the hell do you make those annoying "free roam quests?" I did get to the gym and have no way of finishing that (PS: because I used time stop before talking to the girl and doing that removes both the "spill water" and "flirt" choices, coding it like that is a mess and fucks up the player) , ended up hating the game and deleting it, it did piss me off.
Horrible free roams & mechanics, horrible way to code a game. :FacePalm:

The free roam is of the same style as 'Being a Dik' where you can navigate between a small amount of rooms/scenes in order to complete a task. The entire freeroam can be completed in around 10 minutes. There will be no "have to be here or there at a certain time". Its more like you have to find something to break a window for example.

The free-roam and minigames will be entirely optional.
There is no skip button when I enter the gym so is not true that the "free roams" are optional and I even added the "skip minigames" mod.

Being a dik doesn't have such annoying free roam and they are pretty easy since you have tips and a list of what to do unlike in your game.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Why the hell do you make those fucking annoying "free roam quests?" I did get to the fucking gym and have no way of finishing that shit, end up hating the game and deleting it, it did piss me off.

I asked about the book, I filled up the stupid paper can with water but since I used the timestop before that I can't do shit to progress anymore, I cant throw the water on the computer or girl or do anything with it.......... horrible game free roam and mechanics. :FacePalm:
Chill dude.

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
Many thanks. And also for me it seems like developers hating players when they put the minigames in the VNs. Good to know you don't actually hate us ;)

Last edited:

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
I don't mind mini games but i DO NOT understand how you expect people to figure out the Trojan launch code. The green and orange lights do not indicate in any way shape or form what numbers are good and what ones are bad. Why does the 3rd number light up the 1st light in the tutorial? There's no correlation between what numbers are correct and what ones are wrong with the lights.

I like the concept of the game and truly want to see where you take the story but the minigames need a fair bit of work.

Side note any one figure out what the damn code is for the trojan?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Chill dude.
Why did he lie about the free roams being optional when it is clearly forced on the player, you can't skip the gym thing, this is what pissed me off in the first place, he also removed the choices to progress the game if you stop-time before talking to the girl in the gym... so seriously comments like yours doesn't help either.

What in Gods name made you put a minigame in your fucking game ?!?!
And it's not a love/hate situation, it's more like 99,99% hate !
The worst of it all is that he made 1 sex scene be some type of minigame too (the scene where you stop time and kind of "rapey" a girl) :LOL:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Enjoying Concept/Story so far, hating the mini games atm. Stuck in the Gym. Nothing seems to be working, I've talked to one gal about going to back, but when I try go back there.

Only option I have is to waist watch power...Want to Help Annie, not go back jerk my dick to some students... No other option I can see, I could be blind, but spent 20 mins now on it.

Also to all people crying about NTR...just grow up already. They are the artist here making the game/story. You can either play it or don't. If your that fragile about anything, how in the hell do you function in society?(This coming from a guy who has intense Anxiety/Crowds of people issues & spinal damage(Disability), I can deal with content these folks provide)

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Why did he lie about the free roams being optional when it is clearly forced on the player, you can't skip the gym thing, this is what pissed me off in the first place, he also removed the choices to progress the game if you stop-time before talking to the girl in the gym... so seriously comments like yours doesn't help either.
My comment helps more than throwing a tantrum over a mini-game. You can pass your opinion without the tantrum, people would take you more seriously.

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Thank you all for playing chapter 2. I wanted to write a quick summary of the day.

In the next week or so, I will release 0.2.1 which will have a "minigame-free" mode, toggle-able in the main menu. This will allow you to check a single box and not have to worry about minigames for the entire story (including future releases).
Note. This will not disable the lewd mini-games like the chelsea remote control or the lisa interaction. Lewd games will allways be presented where the player has accepted that route.

Free-roam. Some of you may not like to hear this, but its here to stay. There will likely be 1-2 free roam events per chapter, so I encourage any feedback you can give if you think there are ways it could work better.

Overall I am very grateful for every piece of feedback recieved...the good the bad and the ugly as it all helps to guide the nexts steps of the game.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and I look forward to seeing you all on the other side!

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Thank you all for playing chapter 2. I wanted to write a quick summary of the day.

In the next week or so, I will release 0.2.1 which will have a "minigame-free" mode, toggle-able in the main menu. This will allow you to check a single box and not have to worry about minigames for the entire story (including future releases).
Note. This will not disable the lewd mini-games like the chelsea remote control or the lisa interaction. Lewd games will allways be presented where the player has accepted that route.

Free-roam. Some of you may not like to hear this, but its here to stay. There will likely be 1-2 free roam events per chapter, so I encourage any feedback you can give if you think there are ways it could work better.

Overall I am very grateful for every piece of feedback recieved...the good the bad and the ugly as it all helps to guide the nexts steps of the game.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and I look forward to seeing you all on the other side!
Don't mind the free roam/mini games. It's your choice to use them. Your the creator here. I may not like some of them, but again it's your choice & especially offering free content. So far the concept of the story intrigues me, so I'm bashing my face on the keyboard to figure it out and I will :)

I'm just a bit flustered trying figure out the gym atm :p Is there hints for this Launch code some where?

EDIT: I'll just use your skip script you posted. Mini Game wouldn't be bad if it was some random numbers for everyone. Folks on this site while enjoy gaming/stories. Many are here to slap there balls around as fast as they can. Something like that spoils it for them(I'm actually here for the stories mostly).

Edit 2: Seems that doesn't allow me to skip it(your mod)

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I give up. I see if this gets updated when you said you plan to, I'll try it again. 40 mins trying various numbers, best I can get is 3 Green or 3 Orange.

• Haha
Reactions: delacroix2
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes