-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hello
why may game have problem? View attachment 2717485
That doesn't normally display that way (i.e., that's not a bug I've seen before). Are you using a compressed version or Android port of the game? Are you using a mod (Gallery Mod or Multi-Mod)? If yes to any of those, I would suggest contacting whoever made the modified / ported version of the game and asking them for help directly.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
Turbo virgin vibes from you. Harem weirdos always trying to push their weird fantasies onto completely innocuous real world things that make these visual novels more relatable. Unless you wear magic underwear or live in Saudi Arabia with billions of dollars theres no harem for you either my friend.
so everyone who doesnt want to date a whore is a virgin? what?

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
still waiting for the MC to actually start using the stopwatch for fun. Like seriously the last update that added anything in that regard was fucking ages ago.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
compressed version
for pc
I'd assume there was some error with the compression. Have you reached out to the compressor to see if they find the same issue with that render? If nothing else, they might have some suggestions to get it to display properly.

stallonemaker

Aug 8, 2019
Can someone explain to me how to access the stopwatch in the gym, I have done everything leading up to reaching the barrier but I can't see anything for a stopwatch or how to proceed

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
Can someone explain to me how to access the stopwatch in the gym, I have done everything leading up to reaching the barrier but I can't see anything for a stopwatch or how to proceed
You need to get the girl away from the front desk first, then it will give you the option to use the stopwatch.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I got her away from the front desk by getting her to go to the changing room but nothing comes up about the stopwatch
I can't remember all of the specific details now, but I think you have to ask Annie where you can find a computer you can use. Then you stop time — I can't remember if you have to ask Annie before or after the girl at the front desk leaves; it might not matter. You can stop by the girls' locker room briefly as well for a little side stuff, and then you use the computer at the front desk. You have to hack it, and then you can fix things for Annie.

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
I got her away from the front desk by getting her to go to the changing room but nothing comes up about the stopwatch
I'll check the code for bugs when I have time, but I don't have access to any of the Steam stuff so I can't put out a hotfix, and ApocalypseToday is offline due to needing major surgery (this was announced on Patreon). So I don't know when it'll get fixed.

You can always skip it, if you need to.

stallonemaker

Aug 8, 2019
I can't remember all of the specific details now, but I think you have to ask Annie where you can find a computer you can use. Then you stop time — I can't remember if you have to ask Annie before or after the girl at the front desk leaves; it might not matter. You can stop by the girls' locker room briefly as well for a little side stuff, and then you use the computer at the front desk. You have to hack it, and then you can fix things for Annie.
That helped a lot much appreciated

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Unofficial Port of This Time v2306 with LaikDink walkthrough and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Added support for 0x52's universal RenPy mod. Just add 0x52_URM.rpa to the game folder and restart the game and 0x52_URM will be in quick menu
Mega
Updated my Android port to v2306

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
This Time v2306

versione italiana aggiornata sia Clean che con MultiMoD già inserita

realizzata da un fan di Italian Free Translators

le due versioni sono scaricabili in allegato

updated Italian version both Clean and with MultiMoD already inserted

made by a fan of Italian Free Translators

the two versions can be downloaded in the attachment