Eponym

Nov 13, 2018
This game is cool but I have to be honest, the crowbar minigame doesn't work super well and I've hated few things more.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Idk why would someone want add prostitutes into harem game? Like seriously i know it is adult game but why it must be in every game. Mc romancing whores and pursuing them when he can have normal girls?
MC is a PI, who sees a lot of corruption and crime. A prostitute perfectly fits in such a scenario, much better than being surrounded only by pure maidens. And no, prostitutes are not in every harem game and even amongst those which have prostitutes, many times they are not main love interests, so the MC does not "romance" them he only has sex with them.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Idk why would someone want add prostitutes into harem game? Like seriously i know it is adult game but why it must be in every game. Mc romancing whores and pursuing them when he can have normal girls?
You know my little boy that prostitutes are the only honest women. They are the only one who admit that they only let you fuck them because you pay them. When you will be grown up you will realize that your girlfriend friendly world will evolve into a greedy goldigger hell. This is life my friend, brace yourself it's gonna hurt if you are naive !

Morho

May 16, 2023
You know my little boy that prostitutes are the only honest women. They are the only one who admit that they only let you fuck them because you pay them. When you will be grown up you will realize that your girlfriend friendly world will evolve into a greedy goldigger hell. This is life my friend, brace yourself it's gonna hurt if you are naive !

• Haha
Reactions: Faxe10%

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
You're right bruh...I've been avoiding Annie in every way, but her stats are always hanging there in the top left of the screen...Da fuck...there's no place for a slut in a harem...it wouldn't be a real harem...lol

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
You're right bruh...I've been avoiding Annie in every way, but her stats are always hanging there in the top left of the screen...Da fuck...there's no place for a slut in a harem...it wouldn't be a real harem...lol
Turbo virgin vibes from you. Harem weirdos always trying to push their weird fantasies onto completely innocuous real world things that make these visual novels more relatable. Unless you wear magic underwear or live in Saudi Arabia with billions of dollars theres no harem for you either my friend.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Turbo virgin vibes from you. Harem weirdos always trying to push their weird fantasies onto completely innocuous real world things that make these visual novels more relatable. Unless you wear magic underwear or live in Saudi Arabia with billions of dollars theres no harem for you either my friend.
Hahaha...I don't give a shit about virgins...I like milf's and harem games without whores and prostitutes...and for your information I am Italian...from Venezia/Venice...(or whatever you prefer to call my beautiful city)...lol you really didn't have shit to do hu...

Reactions: Multi27

Morho

May 16, 2023
who was talking about virgins? it is normal that girls have history...but it is not normal to getting off to watching her fuck ex or listening about it...

and of course who want simple sloppy seconds sluts what fuck everything with pulse?

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
who was talking about virgins? it is normal that girls have history...but it is not normal to getting off to watching her fuck ex or listening about it...

and of course who want simple sloppy seconds sluts what fuck everything with pulse?
You speak as if your actually the MC in this make believe story. See the problem here? You're NOT. Thats the point I am trying to make. You will never meet/fuck any of these pixelated waifus of yours so why do you care so much?

Reactions: Grelk
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes