Seeking Time stop games

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
In fact there are not many games around I know of, where you can manipulate time. If you had asked about 'time travelling' recommendation is easier, it's still somewhat exotic I'm afraid. Motkeyz' Timestamps comes to my mind. Also Wallis, Silver Cow's Time Tenchi (there are 3 of them afaik).

Edit: I did read of one game that is using 'Groundhog Day' mechanics, only need to find it. You are playing as young fellow, who can avoid a car accident etc. and somehow got the chance to repeat things that happened already.

It's Hydrahenker's Time Loop Hunters, thanks to BlueK's better memory I found it... (y)

Last edited:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
As the title says, i'm looking for games that time stopping is the center of it.

Thanks in advanced.
In fact there are not many games around I know of, where you can manipulate time. If you had asked about 'time travelling' recommendation is easier, it's still somewhat exotic I'm afraid. Motkeyz Timestamps comes to my mind. Also Wallis, Silver Cow's Time Tenchi (there are 3 of them afaik).

Believe I did read of one game that is using 'Groundhog Day' mechanics, only need to find it. You are playing as young fellow, are involved in an accident (car?) and somehow got the chance to repeat things that happened iirc.

Give me a time. ^^
Echoes of Lust

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The developer Nighthawk have made a few time stop kinetic novels. No English translation and you just read and watch, but the animations that I've seen were pretty good. One that's safe for the site is . Plenty of time stop JAV...

The groundhog day game might be Echoes of Lust or Time Loop Hunter, no time stopping I think though.

Edit - Found one, Uru Avanteur A Time Stop RPG. Also remembered In My Town What Can't Be Done In Time Is Done Between exists, and the previous game When My City Stops Moving.

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
The developer Nighthawk have made a few time stop kinetic novels. ...
The groundhog day game might be Echoes of Lust or Time Loop Hunter, ...
Thanks for joining you two. Yeah, thought about Hydrahenker's Time Loop Hunter. Not 'you have an accident' but you can avoid one. My bad. And thanks for the suggestions! Echoes I didn't know of, shock and awe. Real time stopping seems a bit rare as action / mechanics, sth like bullet time would be nice to have too.

Is those Nighthawk games original wappanese only? Mean, need I run 'em with Japanese language activated and all, to make sure it does run properly?

There is also Purple's Chrono Clock, Azcat's Chronos Gate - recommended in this older thread.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is those Nighthawk games original wappanese only? Mean, need I run 'em with Japanese language activated and all, to make sure it does run properly?
You can just install the Japanese language pack (install but not switch to), and run the game using . That should work for most Japanese games.

Reactions: Walg and Cirro84

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Ah, okay that's nice. I got mixed experience with running games in Windows with lang pack - some work, others won't no matter what I do. Rather prefer not to screw things. Will try that emulator, tyvm. :) Bookmarked, +like!