RPGM Time Stop Rape Gensokyo (RJ198574) (NupuryuNet)

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
ENG title : Time Stop Rape Gensokyo; JP title : 時姦停止幻想郷
LINK :

Description : A short 'visual-novel' (made in RPGM MV) with a series of animated time-stop sex scenes (including sound!), illustrated by Nyuu. Features 7 scenes, set in Gensokyo with characters from Touhou. The game is pretty quick, no gameplay elements, but is one of the better looking time-stop titles out there.

Sample pictures :

RJ198574_img_main.jpg RJ198574_img_smp2.jpg RJ198574_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This looks funneh. I'm going to make one of my slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTLs.

Edit: Some dialogue makes no sense at all...
This is an original Japanese text bit:
\c[4] 咲夜\c[0]
\{「\c[2]くぁswでfrgthyじゅいこlp;@:「」あ
 jksdfhkぁsjdhf」あksdfj!?!?!!」

Edit2: Yeah this is turning out kinda bad. Seems to be written in slang or something. DeepL really doesn't like it.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts.
Thanks to backtrow for translating the pictures!

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LouMuo

Aug 21, 2021
when can we get that? :p, thanks to that ppl that make posible to play those games, really thanks

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
Hi there, first of all, sorry Shisaye I didnt get your permission and
I addon some Picture-based text translated as a fan MTL+my weed knowledge.
But only prologue scene, buttons are translated, also few monologue as well. All translation credits go back to Shisaye.

Attachment below only contain image files. Simply paste it on the same location as the .exe.
Scene:

www01.JPG

View attachment img_1499532_timsto_v1.0_DMTL1.0.zip

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi there, first of all, sorry Shisaye I didnt get your permission and
I addon some Picture-based text translated as a fan MTL+my weed knowledge.
But only prologue scene, buttons are translated, also few monologue as well.

Attachment below only contain image files. Simply paste it on the same location as the .exe.
Scene:

View attachment 1489080

View attachment 1489074
Why would you need my permission for that? You didn't even use anything I made. You made something entirely new.
Rather this would be the time for me to ask if I should stuff your work into my DMTL post so people only need one package.

In general why would you need my permission for anything? I'm not a mod and this isn't ULMF. This is an honest piracy site. :KEK:

• Love
Reactions: Cyberjacky

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
Why would you need my permission for that? You didn't even use anything I made. You made something entirely new.
Rather this would be the time for me to ask if I should stuff your work into my DMTL post so people only need one package.

In general why would you need my permission for anything? I'm not a mod and this isn't ULMF. This is an honest piracy site. :KEK:
It was based on your translation post, I just slam in some images, trying to make it a whole round shape.
If you don't mind, it was a MTL, my Jap grade was on elementary, I do agree your suggestion compiling them together.
well... you're the one that started the fan translation MTL on this, and it was on the same thread, so I still need permission on that.