Others - Completed - Time Stop Rape [v1.0] [ドットボーン]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheRetroAiden

Wow ... this is pretty terrifying the sauce scenes were really good ... I know this is wrong but the scenes were beautiful like it surprised me in a way that I kinda wanna see more but I am not gonna do this bad thing in real life. The concept is very good and astonishing the pixels were really good and 10/10 I would be down to play more games like this and if not that is completely fine.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Regula

This is easily one of the funniest games on the site. You can stop and continue time whenever you want it's hilarious seeing people's reactions. Wish it was voiced.
    "So how was your da-GOHGHHGH"
    "THE FU-GOHGHGH"
  3. 5.00 star(s)

GranTurboAutismo

It's a pretty good simulation game. If you can ignore the ugly bastard, NTR, etc the character interactions + reactions are pretty damn good. I was not expecting full control over pause/unpausing of time so I'm surprised.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

dusty stu

Short game about time-stop public rpe

+ Fun kink
    + Decent pixel art animations
    + Short and snacky

/ All big tiddy one-san body types. No variety of girls

- Censored
    - Engrish
    - Piss cum
    - No reaction from getting CP'd from girls
    - Shitty resolution and text doesn't fit in text boxes
    - Not enough here to get off on
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Slayerz

It's a meh game. Super short and will only satisfy the fetish of doing the act, but there aren't enough scenes to satisfy yourself here.

Basically, you have 5 people you can stop/resume time and see their reaction. Options are Groping, Blowjob and fucking.

Try it out for fun, as it only takes 5 minutes to view them all.