Thread Updated: 2021-08-26
Release Date: 2021-02-06
Developer:ドットボーン
Censored: Yes (Mosiac)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Length: 5-10 Minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ316077_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Pretty short game that I haven't found anywhere. Only 300 people brought it, so I might as well post it here. There's no story except for the fact that a dude mysteriously found a time stop app, and decides the best thing to do first is to fuck girls instead of doing all the billion other things you can do with time stop fuckery, like fighting a blonde vampire in egypt.

It's MTL, as always, but it's meh. You ain't gonna need it, really.

Enjoy this, peeps.

Last edited:

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
I think I just saw yesterday that one on dls but didn't really considered it. Gonna give it a chance, hope nothing too boring, welp, thanks anyway bro for the share
Pretty short game that I haven't found anywhere. Only 300 people brought it, so I might as well post it here. There's no story except for the fact that a dude mysteriously found a time stop app, and decides the best thing to do first is to fuck girls instead of doing all the billion other things you can do with time stop fuckery.

It's MTL, as always, but it's meh. You ain't gonna need it, really.

Enjoy this, peeps.

Reactions: Unsong

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The premise is excellent. Reminds me of an old episode of Twilight Zone with a guy whose watch will stop time. It ends with him dropping the watch, making it impossible to stop the time-freeze.

There is a game in 3D in development which lets you stop time and pose the girl, fuck her, etc. [Unity] Fully Stopped [v0.1.8] [Apalm]

Reactions: Bmoon410

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Is there really NTR?
One part of the game has you encounter a couple holding hands on a bench, and you have timestop so....

You can also unfreeze time as you're giving her one and see his reaction.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
i like it i have no problem whatsoever with mtl doesnt stop me from enjoying the game one bit thanks

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Unsong

NTR is Netorare abbreviated. not netori. (common mistake though, probably because it includes netorase by proxy since it is a subgenre of netorare, so people assume it also includes netori but it doesn't).

1630008866352.png

Netori is tagged with the "cheating" tag (I know netori isn't always cheating, but that is just how it is done here), and then just write netori in genre.

p.s. you should add ugly bastard under genre XP

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
One part of the game has you encounter a couple holding hands on a bench, and you have timestop so....

You can also unfreeze time as you're giving her one and see his reaction.
Since you play as the MC doing the cucking, that makes it Netori, if you played as their boyfriend then it would be NTR.

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Ah, so, I just never add NTR tag if it's netori? Is there really no specific tag for it?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes