Others Completed Time Stop Rape [v1.0] [ドットボーン]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Since you play as the MC doing the cucking, that makes it Netori, if you played as their boyfriend then it would be NTR.
Depends on perspective. If you self insert as the main character or you can see the scene from the different perspectives of the actors. MC is doing Netori, guy on bench is being NTR'd. Can't fuck someone elses girl if they aren't taken so for every netori there must logically be someone being NTR'd.

But that's just me, I prefer not to identify as one character so my mindset and interpretation is different.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
curious... any other games like this?
There are a couple of Time Stop games out there:

If you like this type of genre, you should definitely check out the NPC trend:

There are a lot more scattered around here too. Just search NPC.

andre-heus

Apr 7, 2020
Time stop is usually not my cup of tea. Same with the MTL but the pixel art looks nice and the game is short so I will definitly give it a try. Thanks for the upload.

Reactions: Unsong

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Pretty short game that I haven't found anywhere. Only 300 people brought it, so I might as well post it here. There's no story except for the fact that a dude mysteriously found a time stop app, and decides the best thing to do first is to fuck girls instead of doing all the billion other things you can do with time stop fuckery.

It's MTL, as always, but it's meh. You ain't gonna need it, really.

Enjoy this, peeps.
There are other things you can do with a time stopping ability?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: str8up

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Pretty short game that I haven't found anywhere. Only 300 people brought it, so I might as well post it here. There's no story except for the fact that a dude mysteriously found a time stop app, and decides the best thing to do first is to fuck girls instead of doing all the billion other things you can do with time stop fuckery, like fighting a blonde vampire in egypt.

It's MTL, as always, but it's meh. You ain't gonna need it, really.

Enjoy this, peeps.
iS tHaT a jOjO rEfErEncE!!???ONE!!!

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
I liked it, but what the fuck is that yellow goo coming out of his dick? That most definitively is not semen.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Is this made in gamemaker? or rpgm?
edit: nevermind, no clue what tyrano is, and these images are packed in such a way that its going to be impossible to edit them manually. I was hoping to make the cum look less like piss but whatever..

Last edited:

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
10 minutes? Is that relative time or real time? You'd think he'd try to last a little longer if he could stop time. Imagine having literally all the time in the world and only lasting 10 minutes.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
At first I read the title as "Time to stop rape" and thought to myself, "Aw, what a wholesome game!"

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes